or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Calling all inhabitants of locations sunnier than England (so pretty much the rest of the world then). For sale I have a perfect NWT Summer staple sportcoat from RLBL. Rock up to garden parties/barbeques wearing this piece and put the lard boys in shorts and t-shirts to shame. This is indeed a rarity as it's the first RLBL coat with unfinished sleeves I have ever seen. Included is a pouch with all the spare buttons and matching thread for tailoring the sleeve...
Well I've seen quite a few NWT Kiton shirts for sale from a Ukrainian eBay seller recently. I was rather suspicious... EDIT: Here's one example http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-New-Mens-Kiton-Napoli-White-Cotton-Shirts-size-16-41-/271227660516?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item3f266da8e4
Price drop
Don't know but my pair has the same labelling on the box
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a rare Luxury 240s Two-Ply Cotton RLPL shirt - so rare I don't think I've ever seen one listed on the forum. It's suitable for Spring/Summer wear both due to the colour, a seasonal light aqua blue, and also due to the lightweight nature of such a fine fabric. The shirt has a semi spread lined collar and barrel cuffs. Back construction features a split yoke and back pleats. There is a front placket as per all RLPL shirts (that I've seen anyway). Standard...
You have a valid point there, but a navy blazer/SC? Such a staple item is worth spending that little extra on IMO. I went with RLPL for my first navy SC (2008), replacing the crappy brass buttons with dark MOP. It was expensive even at sale price, probably a little too much for any RTW if I'm honest. I'd been lurking on the forum for a while and really admired PG's navy blazer + odd pants fits - it was a case of "I need one now" and I wasn't prepared to wait for a...
That's a long list of requirements for such a low budget. I'm afraid you'll have to compromise somewhat at that level. What's with the $500 psychological barrier on SF these days? That's only just over £300; I spent more than that on suits when I was a broke student.