or Connect

Posts by LS7

Will do.I should have bought that Polo RL 40R SC you were selling recently. Kicking myself that I missed out on that. If you could get another it is sold...
Price drop
Price drop
It's a possibility, although I'm debating whether it's worthwhile continuing given the sad state of B&S.
For sale I have quite a rare item that is very appropriate for this time of year. By this I mean a RTW suit in a business pattern which is also very lightweight and unlined - perfect for Spring/Summer wear. The suit is from the Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label line, slightly below the original Sartoriale line in terms of quality, and cut much slimmer. Tagged as an EU50(US40) Drop 8, however based upon the measurements it appears to be closer to a 38S. See the...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
I picked these up from Uniqlo maybe 3 years ago and never got round to wearing them. Since I'm not such a slender guy anymore I will offer them for sale here at my original cost plus PayPal and shipping fees. I think this represents a good deal as Uniqlo prices have risen since then. Also good for forum members who don't live in a city with a Uniqlo store. Selling as a pair to combine shipping costs. Two pairs of flat front Uniqlo Spring/Summer superfine cotton pants....
Good price for the LP scarf - I paid £150 each for a couple of those in different colours. Excellent quality cashmere, as one would expect from Loro Piana.