or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
My oldest pair are four years old too, John Lobb Langton that I posted in the Lobb appreciation thread a few days ago. Really surprising you're suffering from this problem. It's not going to help any, but I'm not seeing any traces of cracking on mine, including a Lobb Philip II in suede which has, rather obviously, never been conditioned or shined once.
Are your shoes cracking at the crease lines of the vamp? May I ask how old they are?Personally I've only ever used Saphir Medaille d'Or cream on the vamp area, reserving Saphir wax polish for toes and heels only. I didn't do any research into whether this is an advisable regimen, it was a case of following advice found in other threads here. I don't subscribe to the shoe care thread any longer but I seem to remember you being quite active there.
Price drop
In my experience the 606 last fits true to size. I take a 9.5E in the 606 which equates to some of my other dress shoes, e.g. 9.5E Lobb 7000 & 1105, 43.5 Vass U. I size up to a 10E on the EG 82 and 888 lasts.
Price drop
Barba Napoli OCBD Quite happy with the collar roll on this shirt, my first buttondown collar in the rotation.