or Connect

Posts by LS7

If you are a 12.5/13D there are two awesome pairs of Galways available. One is the standard Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf, while the other is (I think) Chestnut Antique/Tobacco Suede. The latter pair is beautiful and a combo I've never seen before. For the bigger gents out there let me know if you want them proxied. ^ Phil, there was a Dark Oak Westminster in your size. PM me if interested.
Should be able to make it during lunchtime. I'll report back... Also, PM sent EG ^
Sorry I'm keeping the pair I have in a 32" waist Quite surprised these haven't been picked up based upon the price/quality ratio on offer. I sold brightly coloured versions of these exact pants for not much less, and these are a staple colour! So a price drop it is...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Calling all inhabitants of locations sunnier than England (so pretty much the rest of the world then). For sale I have a perfect NWT Summer staple sportcoat from RLBL. Rock up to garden parties/barbeques wearing this piece and put the lard boys in shorts and t-shirts to shame. This is indeed a rarity as it's the first RLBL coat with unfinished sleeves I have ever seen. Included is a pouch with all the spare buttons and matching thread for tailoring the sleeve...