or Connect

Posts by LS7

Just received an e-mail regarding an "Exceptional Factory Sale" at the Northampton EG premises on Saturday 12th October, 8:30am - 2pm. Anyone else get this?
For sale I present this pair of Ralph Lauren Black Label dress pants in a Charcoal houndstooth pattern. Perfect for pairing with a solid navy sportcoat, but also the pattern is muted enough to perhaps wear these with a non-solid SC. NWT and unhemmed. Made in Italy from 100% wool. These are known as the "Dylan" cut, which is slim fitting and features a lower rise than the "Anthony". Also includes one spare button. Full retail on these is £315, or approx. $500. Price is...
Having two pairs of Galways in my own rotation I have no problem singing the praises of this iconic RTW model from Edward Green. Feel free to treat yourself by purchasing this amazing pair of an SF favourite boot For sale I have one pair of Edward Green Galway in the quintessential combination of Dark Oak Antique Calf with a Walnut Country Calf upper section, in my opinion the best EG colour and the grail version of this boot. Crafted on the elegant 82 last and featuring...
For sale I have two really nice Ralph Lauren Black Label Jersey knit crewneck sweaters in a slim fitting size Medium. It's quite rare to see new RLBL knitwear for sale on the forum - Polo is much more common - so I thought I'd pick these up and find out what the demand is like. Made in Italy from 100% wool, with ribbed cuffs and hem, these are very much lightweight sweaters. I would say they are ideal for Fall/Spring, or perhaps for layering in Winter. Definitely not...
Price drop
Price drop
Yeah £450 is about right. Some are more expensive than that; St. Crepin's I've seen there at £600. Prices were raised a few years ago now, I guess in an attempt to stem the tide of their stock being moved to eBay by resellers.
Price drop
Price drop