or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a rare Luxury 240s Two-Ply Cotton RLPL shirt - so rare I don't think I've ever seen one listed on the forum. It's suitable for Spring/Summer wear both due to the colour, a seasonal light aqua blue, and also due to the lightweight nature of such a fine fabric. The shirt has a semi spread lined collar and barrel cuffs. Back construction features a split yoke and back pleats. There is a front placket as per all RLPL shirts (that I've seen anyway). Standard...
You have a valid point there, but a navy blazer/SC? Such a staple item is worth spending that little extra on IMO. I went with RLPL for my first navy SC (2008), replacing the crappy brass buttons with dark MOP. It was expensive even at sale price, probably a little too much for any RTW if I'm honest. I'd been lurking on the forum for a while and really admired PG's navy blazer + odd pants fits - it was a case of "I need one now" and I wasn't prepared to wait for a...
That's a long list of requirements for such a low budget. I'm afraid you'll have to compromise somewhat at that level. What's with the $500 psychological barrier on SF these days? That's only just over £300; I spent more than that on suits when I was a broke student.
Will do.I should have bought that Polo RL 40R SC you were selling recently. Kicking myself that I missed out on that. If you could get another it is sold...
Price drop
Price drop
It's a possibility, although I'm debating whether it's worthwhile continuing given the sad state of B&S.
For sale I have quite a rare item that is very appropriate for this time of year. By this I mean a RTW suit in a business pattern which is also very lightweight and unlined - perfect for Spring/Summer wear. The suit is from the Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label line, slightly below the original Sartoriale line in terms of quality, and cut much slimmer. Tagged as an EU50(US40) Drop 8, however based upon the measurements it appears to be closer to a 38S. See the...