or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Olive Antique Calf and Loden Suede has been a stock RTW Galway model at various times recently. I have a pair, although as yet unworn, and they seem harmonious to my eye.
Price drop on last shirt
Sorry fella I just bought that pair. If the MH71 last in 10E doesn't work for me I will put them back on B&S at my cost. Taking a bit of a risk as I only have the Kent in 9.5E on the TG73 last, and they're a bit too snug. Never tried MH71.
Price drop
40L suit is sold; 44L available
Why not, $900
For sale I have an Ermenegildo Zegna button down shirt in a very nice brushed cotton fabric. This was one of my own purchases from over a year ago. I gambled on the collar size given that it's tagged an S, then once I got it home and measured it I soon realised it wouldn't work for me. I really couldn't resist taking that gamble because of the fabric rarity, plus the feel of the brushed cotton is so very nice to the touch. An excellent shirt for this time of year (in the...
Sure, another forum member had already asked for the outsole measurements so I had those to hand. Added to the original post above.Yes these are a 10.5UK size, so should fit a US 11D (presuming that by US D width you mean a standard width).
Price drop