or Connect

Posts by LS7

You might have noticed me in the waiting area! I was wearing Dark Oak Galways and a black leather jacket.
Here for the first time I can present a Ralph Lauren bag for sale on the forum. I've had many opportunities to pick-up RL bags of various styles, but honestly I am often underwhelmed by the design and materials used. This particular piece was the first RL bag which really impressed me and hence I can now offer it for sale here. I would consider keeping this but I work in a formal office and a messenger bag is not befitting such an environment. Also I now have the...
38R sold
Great price. Would buy right now if they were 43.5
Price drop
Jermyn Street
Here I present a rare pair of Church's shell cordovan Derbies. I took a complete gamble and picked these up for myself without trying them on, since I am a size UK 9.5 and this forum has really given me the shell cordovan bug. I should have known that a G width fitting would swamp my standard width foot; wishful thinking on my part. Therefore I can now present them here on B&S for one lucky forum member. For sale I have one pair of the Church's "Custom Grade" model named...
Having four pairs of Galways in my own rotation I have no problem singing the praises of this iconic RTW model from Edward Green. For any larger footed gentlemen out there on the forum, why not treat yourself to an early Xmas present by purchasing this amazing pair of an SF favourite boot For sale I have one pair of Edward Green Galway in the stunning combination of Chestnut Antique Calf with a Tobacco Suede upper section - a rare version of this boot indeed. Crafted on...
For sale I have a beautiful NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted blazer tagged as a 38R. Just the most staple blazer/sportcoat you could find - solid navy wool gabardine with notch lapels. A real rarity to be found on the B&S forum in the most popular size! Made in Italy by Caruso in a 3 season weight wool gabardine. Cut according to the "Anthony" model and would seem to suit a standard 38R quite well, perhaps even a slim 40R. Dual rear vents, fully lined, silver...
Price drop