or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop on 10 remaining ties
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label scarf in a rich Forest Green colour. Made in Italy from 100% cashmere - indeed a very lustrous, soft and substantial cashmere knit. A top quality scarf which will last for years if cared for. Measures 9 7/8" in width, while the total length is 73.5". Hence this is quite a long scarf one would probably say. Full retail on RLPL cashmere scarves is $595. Price is $250 -> $240 shipped CONUS or the EU
32" waist sold
Price drop
Here I present a megathread of these sadly lamented Polo Ralph Lauren dress pants for your consideration. I describe them as sadly lamented since RL no longer offer these Corneliani made pants within the Polo line, and indeed they were much appreciated by those of us who purchased them often, such as myself. The quality level of these Polo RL pants has been consistently high over the years, while they also make use of very interesting fabrics which are hard to find...
Price drop
For sale I have a rare NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label down-filled vest, an ideal piece of outerwear for Fall/Winter! It is tagged as a size "Small" and would appear to be suitable for a 36/38 chest type of guy (remember the pit-to-pit measurement below includes the down filling). Made in Italy with an outer shell of 100% polyester, which makes this a water resistant garment. The lining is made from 100% cotton, as is the knitted rib collar. At the front of the vest there...
RLPL dress pants have proved to be very popular recently, indeed I've just sold all four pairs from the listing found here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/531964/nwt-700-rlpl-flat-front-dress-pants-various-styles-megathread-all-30-waist-100-wool. Therefore I can now offer for sale two identical pairs for slightly larger guys!For sale I have two -> one NWT pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label "Madison" dress pants in a staple solid charcoal colour. An ideal dress pant for pairing...
Price drop
30" waist sold