or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
For sale I have one "Aston" Tailored Fit RLPL shirt perfect for this time of year. I would almost call this a flannel shirt, except the fabric is cotton and not wool. That's honestly the best way to describe the texture of the cotton fabric used - it feels like woolen flannel pants. Thick and substantial in order to keep you warm during Fall/Winter! The pattern is a medium scale check of red and black, although the RL tag describes it as "English Red and Black". Made in...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a wonderfully soft and luxurious Ralph Lauren Purple Label cable knit sweater in a size Small. The quality of the cashmere used to make this sweater is really something - when compared to the Polo RL cashmere sweaters I also have listed it's much more plush. Made in Italy from first rate quality Italian yarn 100% cashmere, with ribbed cuffs and hem. The collar and cuffs are hand finished on these sweaters. The colour is officially described as "Ocean Blue...
Here I present a megathread of Polo Ralph Lauren classic cable knit sweaters for your consideration. In total there are eleven sweaters available - 4 x size Small, 2 x size Medium and 5 x size Large. I would have more size Medium but I'm keeping a couple of these for myself!For sale I have 11 NWT Polo Ralph Lauren crew neck cable knit long-sleeved sweaters in five different colours - RL 2000 Red, Hampton Purple, Terra Rose, Hammond Pink and Dark Brown. Made from first rate...
Price drop