or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
For sale I present four wonderful NWT Spring/Summer Ralph Lauren Black Label suits in sizes 36R, 40R, 40S and 42R. These are single breasted notch lapel and made according to the specifications of the relatively new RLBL "Nigel" cut. The suit pants are also known as "Nigel" in RLBL terminology (see pictured tag). Given that this is the first time I've handled the "Nigel" cut suits I wouldn't want to jump too quickly to conclusions on the differences when compared to the...
I've seen a few examples of this Polo RL blazer in the wild. I will say that the buttons are quite disappointing - insubstantial and too much of a dome shape for my taste - and you will likely look to get them replaced should you purchase it. Otherwise it's a nice example of the classic navy blazer - $700 is a good price.
Price drop
For sale I have an item rarely listed on SF, i.e. an RLPL T-shirt. Very suitable for Spring/Summer wear and hence I am listing it now. Made in the USA from an imported 100% cotton fabric. Size is designated as a Large - based on the chest measurement this would seem to fit best for a 42R/S type of guy. It would make a nice change to own at least one t-shirt that has been made in the United States Full retail on this is £145, or approx. $230 Price is $100 -> $90 shipped...
Price drop
38R sold
Price drop
Price drop