or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
I have just recently sold this exact suit on the forum in a size 42L here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/383623/nwt-4200-rlpl-custom-fit-42l-drop-6-single-breasted-peak-lapel-suit-navy-w-white-dot-stripe-100-wool. Therefore I will reproduce the listing text in this thread, with some minor modifications to reflect the size difference and other important points. For sale I have a NWT RLPL suit in the rare size of 38R, more specifically 38R Drop 6 (hence the pants are tagged...
Price drop
14.5" collar sold
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I present three wonderful NWT Spring/Summer Ralph Lauren Black Label suits in sizes 36R, 40R and 40S. These are single breasted notch lapel and made according to the specifications of the relatively new RLBL "Nigel" cut. The suit pants are also known as "Nigel" in RLBL terminology (see pictured tag). Given that this is the first time I've handled the "Nigel" cut suits I wouldn't want to jump too quickly to conclusions on the differences when compared to the...
I've seen a few examples of this Polo RL blazer in the wild. I will say that the buttons are quite disappointing - insubstantial and too much of a dome shape for my taste - and you will likely look to get them replaced should you purchase it. Otherwise it's a nice example of the classic navy blazer - $700 is a good price.
Price drop