or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

I remember Rebel posting a few years ago that he had determined (I believe, after speaking with C&J) that the RL Bentons are rebadged Belgraves. That is, that they are handgrade.
It looks like the Granada is available in navy and tan at Barneys.
Call Alden (508-923-1680). Tell them that you need new laces for your shoes. They'll ask what kind and they will ship them to you for free.
Crockett & Jones Pembroke in size 12D. Tan calf wngtip blucher on 325 last. Price is $309. http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNYWS-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=501965725&cgid=mens-shoes&index=0
NIB Edward Green Isham tan calf. Size 10/10.5E on 82 last. BIN £295. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-ISHAM-Tan-Shoes-UK-10-Unworn-/221185397422?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337fad52ae&_uhb=1
My 12D C&J Connaught from Barneys was a UK 11.5E.
NWT Boglioli single breasted suit. Tag sewn in on coat pocket indicates the suit to be an EU56 (drop 6). Paper tag at collar indicates the suit to be US 44R. I tried the suit on - it fits like a 44R. (I am a 44L - if the coat was a long I would keep it.) See measurements below. Grey on grey that gives visual texture to the fabric. Four season 100% wool, two button front, double-vented, flat front unfinished pants. Made in Italy. Price delivered in CONUS is...
PM sent.
Polo Ralph Lauren grey herringbone sport coat. Very, very soft fabric. New without tags. Marked size 40 long but may also work for 40R or 38L. 50% cashmere/50% wool fabric, 3 roll 2, chest pocket flap, throat clasp buttoned on inner left breast, double-vented. Made in Italy. Note, the following two items: (i) in taking measurements I see that the lining on the inner right side appears to have been resewn, and, (ii) the sleeve lining has been undone as if the coat was...
Samuelson blue check sport coat, new with tags. Gable model – slim cut, full canvas construction, 85% wool/15% linen fabric, soft shoulder, two-button front, double-vented, flat front pants. Fabric woven in Italy. Coat made in Canada. Note, the true color is shown in the first photo. Price for coat delivered CONUS is $240.00. International buyers contact me for additional shipping charge, although I reserve the right to refuse any international order. All sales are...