or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

1994, while living in South Beach, Jennifer Connelly frolicking topless in the pool at my apartment building with her then boyfriend Bill Campbell (both starred in The Rocketeer).
Why the reluctance to admit it?
From RealGM: The New Jersey Nets have agreed in principal to send Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson to the Orlando Magic for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee. Not a big fan of Carter, but he is more than fine in a supporting role. Don't know what it means for Turkoglu.
Jordan, Magic, Bird Kareem are top 4.
Does the US prefer to face Brazil (a tougher test) or South Africa (a better chance to win the tourney) in the final?
Where are the shoes made?
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy The best movie ever is Once Upon a Time in America. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie Chemistry, physics, pharmacy or electrical engineering- there's always a shortage of patent attorneys. I'm an estate attorney in South Florida with an LLM in taxation; BBA undergraduate. I agree with yachtie.
Brooks Brothers is currently having a "buy one, get the 2nd at 50% off" sale in the States; so that works out to 25% off on two pair of shoes. Don't know if they run the same sale in the UK.
Also, half windsor.