or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Where do you live? Sears has three appliance outlets in South Florida. Some of the items are returns that have been repaired, but many are brand new. Every few weeks Sears runs a sale on washers or dryers - washers one week, dryers a few weeks later - from 20% to 30% off the discounted price. You can find the Sears outlet closest to you at their website.
Take a look at metroretrofurniture.com
Scent of a Woman.
My guess the Hebrew prayer book is probably not worth much at all. I could be wrong but I suspect it wouldn't even bring a bid of $5.00 on ebay. As far as the Harry Potter, the first edition of that book probably had as many as fifty printings. So, only if you have the FIRST PRINTING, or perhaps any early printing, of the first edition will it have any value.
We are just finishing our kitchen. A few comments/ideas: 1. We read alot at gardenweb.com. Go to their "home forums", then "kitchen" section. You will get alot of great idea for your style of kitchen and where to source products. 2. Cabinets - We spent alot of time looking - at Expo, Lowes, home shows and onliine. We liked Christopher Peacock's lines and also Siematic's Beaux Arts line. Take a look at Crown Point Cabinetry's website -...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Update: I read the first chapter of Time and Again; Master & Margarita. I know I should not judge by the first chapter but it seems rather dull. Time and Again's first chapter is rather cliche, A goverment employee seeks out an unsuspecting civilian/former solider to...time travel. I don't disagree. Just keep reading.
Time and Again by Jack Finney Replay by Ken Grimwood
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy This looks like a fraudulent auction. They're not New In Box, as alleged in the condition section of the item specifics. They're recrafted (you can tell by the mark on the sole, and what appears to be heavily sweat stained insoles and creases on the vamp), and the fine print admitting that. I'm surprised that somebody would try to pass that off as new by selecting "Condition: New: In Box" and then burying "Newly...
My local Banana Republic store (Aventura, FL) has limited quantities of black pebble-grain longwings for $75 - regularly $185. Made in India (as, it appears, are most of their shoes.) Style name is "Oto". I tried them on. The shoes seem to run about a 1/2 size large. The shoe does not show on their website, so, if interested, I would call around to the stores.
Peal is BB's own label. They commission other shoemakers to make shoes for them under the Peal label.