or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

I might be interested in a pair. How does the fit run?
While at Off 5th at Sawgrass Mills (Ft. Lauderdale) today I saw a pair of Edward Green Canterbury spectators (dark pine/maple) in size 11/11.5 on 82 last for $375 less 20% (or less 25% if you have or sign up for Off 5th "shoppers" card. They also had a number of pairs of the Saks 5th Avenue brand shoes that Angelicboris sold on this forum sometime in 2009.
Slightly off topic, and FWIW, Land's End Canvas has AE McNeil's in brown calf with a leather heel for $325. I've heard that LE e-mails its "subscribers" virtually on a daily basis often offering 25% off and free shipping.
Any idea how the chukkas run in length and width (true to size, etc.)?
Recent buyers from my shoe selling post: Althis JSC4President mdao63 toogies80 epfunk orthofrancis Biggskip davidschlott dga965 All were very prompt with payment and providing mailing directions. All are excellent buyers.
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 I bought these shoes for $700.00 in June of 2009, and finally wore them at my company's sales kickoff meeting in Hong Kong at the Excelsior hotel on January 12, 2010. What took you so long?
Price Drops. Open to offers and trades.
I will comment. What last are the shoes on? You should probably post photos of the soles. I think your price is still too high; its only 25% off. These shoes were on sale for $240 around Christmas time.
What last are they on and how does it compare to the 89 last?
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude got my shoes the other day ... amazing job Tom!!! leather soul's 5th anniversary chukka boot in #8 Yes, Tom's 5th anniversary chukkas are really sweet. I like the Leydon last on these very much.