or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Quote: Originally Posted by forex How does Barrie last fit relative to Grant last? Similar or bigger? In my opinion, the toe box of the Barrie is a little bit fuller than the toe box of the Grant. I wear a 12D in the Plaza and a 11.5D in the Barrie. I have the BBBF black shell longwings on the Grant last in 12D - BB didn't have them in the 11.5D at the time. The shoes fit fine but I would have liked to compare them to an 11.5D. I've read...
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 You can report people for that. Yesterday I asked the seller to confirm that the shoes are C (and not D) width. He/she promptly replied - they are C width so they are too narrow for me. But this morning I noticed the high shipping charge. So, wanting to stir the pot a little, I sent a message to the seller stating that the shipping charge seemed high and asking the seller to confirm that it is correct. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek ^ There is much awesome in this... ...and this: New Aldens for $189, don;t forget your Bing. http://cgi.ebay.com/BNIB-Alden-911-M...item20b000474b Careful with the shipping charge - $59.99!
Wow, I'm struck by the difference in color of the shoes in the OP and in Tom's photos. Which is the truer color of the shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by mamasboy I can't download the pictures due to the amount of pixels. Don't know how to fix it. send your email address and I will send as an attachment Maybe you can get your mother to help you!
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Size 11.5D. They are on the Barrie last, right?
Calf/canvas wingtip spectators by Edward Green for COLE HAAN - Size 10.5D. Starting bid $125. Soles look like shoes were worn one time. Edward Green for Cole Haan - when was this?
Quote: Originally Posted by rssmsvc The BB sale had a boot that looks exactly the same and I will compare them to see if they were the same boot when I am in next. The boot you are referring to is a Peal badged Snowdon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic I've just signed up to do a 26 mile walk and I'm thinking of using my Conistons with an extra pair of thick socks. Its either that, a pair of steel toe cap work boots or go out and buy some 'proper' walking boots which I probaby won't have time to break in. The longet I've walked in them before was 6 or 7 miles and they were perfectly comfortable, not sure if any boots will avoid blisters on a really long walk...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I agree. I could have sold five of them already. Make that six.