or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Brooks Brothers (Alden) black captoe bluchers 11C - $189 BIN - $10 shipping.
Quote: Originally Posted by knowsnothin Where and what is this "shoe bank?" Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank at the Factory 201 East Seven Hills Road Port Washington, Wisconsin 53074 USA 262-284-7158
I just picked up a pair of AE Bradleys in burgandy shell from the shoe bank for $279. I'm unsure what sizes in the shoe are still available. The shoe was discontinued a couple of years ago but, per the AE rep, is being reintroduced this spring.
Quote: Originally Posted by factorial All thoughts are appreciated even if they don't match up to all of my requirements above, maybe I'll fall in love. Thanks in advance! Not cheaper but you will fall in love. Rider Boot Company Plaintoe Boot #1
Unfortunately, no shell. Also, front page at website says TODAY ONLY (12/09).
What last are the Alden boots on?
Only two sizes and only in black but you can't beat the price: Brooks Brothers wingtip
Quote: Originally Posted by hobscrk777 IS the Alden style #990 shell cordovan color#8 PTB on the barrie last? The product page at The Shoe Mart doesn't indicate the last. http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-men..._cordovan.html You missed it; it says Barrie Last at the end of the "Full Product Info".
I am interested in seeing the pictures.
I don't but I am seriously looking at a few of their models. I learned about the company at the furniture forum at www.gardenweb.com. The guy who runs the site - www.myfurnitureforum.com - has pretty good prices on them.