or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Quote: Originally Posted by guroed http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290418317525 somebody should snag these bontoni size 11 us The only thing is the seller should have included more photos of the shoes. It is really difficult to get a read on the shoes after reviewing the mere 33 photo essay accompanying the listing. What the hell was the seller trying to accomplish with that?
It just occurred to me that SF member Tony the Tailor, who ran the $100 off AE promotion at the year's end, has very, very, very good pricing on Alden's for SF members. I strongly suggest you contact him at his website or PM him for details.
The Alden Shop of San Francisco (that, I believe, along with the DC Alden Shop, are owned by Alden) has a special's page at their website with many (discontinued) models at a discount.
What are the measurements on the Hickey Freemans?
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Size 10D BB Peal punch caps (C&J 240 last) I wonder how old these are. They have a retail price of $338. Today the Peals go for $488 - $528.
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Interesting C&J for PRL, NIB w/topy and heel saver for $150. Pretty nifty shoes. http://cgi.ebay.com/BNIB-Ralph-Laure...item27b05f1aa5 That is SF member imperaman's auction. He had them listed here.
Swaine Adeney men's chukkas in 12D. Opening bid of $7.99. Who makes these for Swaine Adeney?
In case anyone is interested there is a pair of Roy boots in 10.5D on auction at ebay. Slightly used. Opening bid of $149.99.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex How does Barrie last fit relative to Grant last? Similar or bigger? In my opinion, the toe box of the Barrie is a little bit fuller than the toe box of the Grant. I wear a 12D in the Plaza and a 11.5D in the Barrie. I have the BBBF black shell longwings on the Grant last in 12D - BB didn't have them in the 11.5D at the time. The shoes fit fine but I would have liked to compare them to an 11.5D. I've read...
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 You can report people for that. Yesterday I asked the seller to confirm that the shoes are C (and not D) width. He/she promptly replied - they are C width so they are too narrow for me. But this morning I noticed the high shipping charge. So, wanting to stir the pot a little, I sent a message to the seller stating that the shipping charge seemed high and asking the seller to confirm that it is correct. ...