or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Wow, I'm struck by the difference in color of the shoes in the OP and in Tom's photos. Which is the truer color of the shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by mamasboy I can't download the pictures due to the amount of pixels. Don't know how to fix it. send your email address and I will send as an attachment Maybe you can get your mother to help you!
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Size 11.5D. They are on the Barrie last, right?
Calf/canvas wingtip spectators by Edward Green for COLE HAAN - Size 10.5D. Starting bid $125. Soles look like shoes were worn one time. Edward Green for Cole Haan - when was this?
Quote: Originally Posted by rssmsvc The BB sale had a boot that looks exactly the same and I will compare them to see if they were the same boot when I am in next. The boot you are referring to is a Peal badged Snowdon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic I've just signed up to do a 26 mile walk and I'm thinking of using my Conistons with an extra pair of thick socks. Its either that, a pair of steel toe cap work boots or go out and buy some 'proper' walking boots which I probaby won't have time to break in. The longet I've walked in them before was 6 or 7 miles and they were perfectly comfortable, not sure if any boots will avoid blisters on a really long walk...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I agree. I could have sold five of them already. Make that six.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I'd say year round but it is too heavy for the hotter days of summer. I guess it's a no-go for South Florida then.
I just edited this post because I see that you provided much of the information I was looking for in the initial post. What is the weight of the material?
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan This travesty has been all over the local news here. Not surprising. It's happening in other cities as well. Levitt and Dubner covered wrote about this in Freakonomics.