or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Alexander McQueen loafers. The opening bid is $1999.99. The seller is taking offers but, as the seller cautions, please be realistic. After all, he paid $5000 for the shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by mdao63 C&J for RL Gifford Shell Cordovan chukkas in dark brown. General consensus is that they fit 1/2 size large (12D). . . . I like them a lot, but they were a bit tight for me. What size are you that they were a bit tight?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tropicalwool Has anyone found anywhere that carries Alden shoes in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale/ South East Florida area? For that matter anywhere in Florida? I emailed Alden to ask if they knew of any stores which carry and they did not know of any besides suggesting the Brooks Brothers store at Bal Harbor. Cavanaugh's shoe store in downtown South Miami was the only store that carried Alden shoes in South Florida...
NOS Florsheim tan calf longwings 11C . BIN is $165.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex +1000,I don't know what they are thinking. Suits are ridiculously short. Black LWs are probably made by Trickers, should have gone with brown or snuff suede,it would be a lot better. A rep at BB's Madison Ave. Black Fleece department told me that the UK shoes for Thom Browne's eponymous label are made by Tricker's but that the UK shoes for the Black Fleece line are made by C&J.
Quote: Originally Posted by makaveli89 help please guys Where do you live? Why don't you go into a RL store and try some shoes on? If you can't do that, try on some shoes by Allen Edmonds to find your size (& width) - remember the model name that you try on. Then come back here and give the information, people should be able to provide better help then.
Added BB Peal (C&J Snowdon) boots and AE shell Bradleys.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOLA1 Holy shit, best deal ever on the best shoes ever. There's just so much shell. Almost too much shell. Look at all that shell. Hey, NOLA, decided to tone it down a little bit, huh?
The Ask Andy link was to the shoe tutorial. Is that correct?
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Jeb's slippers http://cgi.ebay.com/FIORE-GORGEOUS-H...item5ad796fdfa Jeb is tall. Those gotta be too small for him.