Posts by mxgreen

Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Love to get my first pair but i'm too undecided on the sizing... Go to your nearest Brooks Brothers and try on this shoe. It is on the same last as the Darlton (C&J 325).
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred Seems like it was just for footwear and accessories, but maybe that's good indication that after Christmas sales will be 40%+? I called Saks and they're having a 25-30% sale on Black Friday. Kind of standard stuff. Might call Barneys, RL, and BB today. Will keep you guys updated. That sale was for footwear and accessories on that day, every other day of that week a different department was 40% off.
Here is the thread from last year. The sale week was actually early December last year, not the week before Christmas.
You need to replenish your stock with larger sizes.
I seem to remember that last year Brooks Brothers had a 40% off sale for a different department (shoes, accessories, etc.) each day in the week leading up to Christmas.
Re: C&J UK v. US sizing - from the mouth of C&J's own inimitable Mr. Huqstable (March 2010): Thank you for your e-mail, I trust that you are well. We do indeed make the Darlton bluchers, for Ralph Lauren in dark congnac shell cordovan. A US size 12 D is a UK size 11.5E in the last 325. Should you opt for a shoe form our Handgrade range a full size down (11E) is recommended.
What size are they? What last?
Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza punch cap toe bal marked as a 10D, but seller says fits like a 9.5D. Sold as used, but very, very little wear. Now at $81.00 with no reserve.
JM Weston burgandy calf chisel toe derbies with trees size US11, starting price - $249, BIN - $299.
Added shoes.