or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Loake chukkas and Alden Plaza cap toe boot are sold. I will post photos of the Westons and the two NIB Alden bluchers early this evening.
I can help with 16D: Allen Edmonds 16D shell cordovan Leeds and Randolph at Amazon.com for $210. Don't know how they would fit 16EE. However, if I were you I would call the Allen Edmonds shoe bank to see what they have in your size. I bet you they can fit you at good prices.
South Florida is a wasteland.
You should send an e-mail to David at Tricker's factory store to see if he has any in your size.
They all look the same to me.
I, too, mentioned it to Ed at The Shoe Mart last week. He said that they are aware of it and are working on it.
OPEN TO OFFERS AND TRADES Paraboot Rousseau smooth brown calf split toe blucher. Size EU11/US12D. Have worn the shoe approximately fifteen times. In excellent condition showing virtually no wear to uppers or soles. The shoe is a chocolate brown - not as dark as in the photos below. Comes with box but no bags. $150. Allen Edmonds Bradley burgandy shell cordovan blucher. Size 12D. Purchased as a seconds/irregular. I was/am unable to spot the flaw. I have...
Does this mean that your IC thread re: the Lowndes is dead?
Here is the list that I received re: 11s and 11.5s:
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy Florsheim by Duckie Brown - already on sale at Forward by Revolve. Prices aren't great, but I didn't even know they were out yet. There is a nice cognac wingtip boot (only size 9), a navy PTB, a studded captoe, and the Patriot boot. Did you notice that all four shoes are described as being made in the United States? I thought that they were made in India.