or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Samuelson navy blazer, new with tags. Size 44 long. Giro model – slim cut, full canvas construction, soft shoulder, two-button front, double-vented, 3/4 lined. 99% wool/1% lycra-rain system fabric by Loro Piana fabric woven in Italy. Coat made in Canada. Retail price is $1000. Price for coat delivered CONUS is $300. International buyers contact me for additional shipping charge, although I reserve the right to refuse any international order. All sales are...
Sorry to revive such an old post. I just learned that Brooks Brothers closed its Bal Harbour location in early January and just opened at the Aventura Mall in a small space on the 1st floor near Nordstrom's. They are currently building out an 8,000 square foot store in old Gilly Hicks space that is set to open in the fall.
Is this the first pair of Cleverleys that you have tried on? What is wrong with the fit?
I have three pairs of shoes: NWOB pair of C&J Snowdons (UK 11E - 228 last) NIB pair of the BBBF (C&J) brown pebble grain cap toe boots (US 12D - 325 last) AE Bradleys - worn about 20 times (12D) I am happy to listen to trade offers for any of them. All are listed in the marketplace.
The auction that just ended was about the fourth one. In the first two auctions the price was $249, then the seller dropped the price to $225. Also, in the first auction, the seller included a photo that showed the price "19.99" written on the sole of one of the shoes.
Why don't you call The Shoemart and see if they have any seconds in your size?
Barneys carries Crockett & Jones.
Alfred Sargent burgundy braided tassel loafers. Size 12EE (unsure whether is US or UK). Buy It Now price $226.95 plus shipping of $14.95. http://www.ebay.com/itm/England-Genuine-Leather-Alfred-Sargent-BURGUNDY-ADAMS-Mens-Dress-Shoes-12-E2-/261376441810?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cdb3ffdd2
Edward Green black wingtips. Size UK11.5E on the 202 last. Buy It Now price of of $199.99. Free shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-Black-Wingtip-Dress-Shoe-Size-11-5E-Wide-Made-in-England-/371001806256?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
All prices are delivered in continental U.S. I will consider selling outside CONUS but additional shipping costs apply. Crockett & Jones Snowdon. Size UK11E (228 last). New without box or bags. Chestnut color oak wax hide with commando sole. Veldtschoen (water resistant) construction. My price is $395.