Posts by mxgreen

What is the pit-to-pit measurement?
I believe these are on the 325, but I don't think they are available any longer: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.®-Algonquin-Pebble-Grain-Split-Toe/292H,default,pd.htmlThey occasionally pop up on...
Thanks.
Not my pics but I hope it will drive some more interest.... What last are these on?
I am interested. What is the price?
Can someone help with sizing? I wear an 11.5D in Alden Barrie.
Looks like the 324 last.
Prices as indicated CONUS. Foreign buyers may contact me for international shipping; although I reserve the right to refuse any order. All sales are final. 1. NWOT deed wine/lime striped repp tie. Made by hand in USA. 100% silk. 3.5” at widest. I purchased the tie new but never wore it. Unsure of original price. My price is $20. 2. NWOT Pink with melon/white/black droplets. Hand made in Italy. 100% silk. 3.5” at widest. I purchased the tie new but...
Prices as indicated CONUS. Foreign buyers may contact me for international shipping; although I reserve the right to refuse any order. All sales are final. 1. NWT Burgundy with orange, green and blue repeating patter. Made in Italy. Seven-fold. 100% silk. 3.5” at widest. Retail price $285. My price is $80$65. 2. NWT Pale blue with white and red flower pattern. Made in Italy. Seven-fold. 100% silk. 3.25” at widest. Please note a stray thread in the...