or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

Prices as indicated CONUS. Foreign buyers may contact me for international shipping; although I reserve the right to refuse any order. All sales are final. 1. NWT Burgundy with orange, green and blue repeating patter. Made in Italy. Seven-fold. 100% silk. 3.5” at widest. Retail price $285. My price is $80. 2. NWT Pale blue with white and red flower pattern. Made in Italy. Seven-fold. 100% silk. 3.25” at widest. Please note a stray thread in the second...
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece. All size BB4. Usage and pit to pit measurement are indicated. Prices as indicated CONUS. Foreign buyers may contact me for international shipping; although I reserve the right to refuse any order. All sales are final. 1. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece large red check button down shirt. Size BB4. Made in USA. Worn less than 10 times. Pit to pit 23”. My price $40. 2. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece large green check button down shirt....
Prices as indicated CONUS. Note, there is a flat shipping of $5.00 irrespective of number of ties purchased. Foreign buyers may contact me for international shipping; although I reserve the right to refuse any order. All sales are final. 1. NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label fuscia/silver/black striped tie. Made by hand in Italy. 100% silk. 3.5” at widest. Retail price $215. My price $55. 2. NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label cornflower blue/silver/black striped...
How about Vass F last.
La Botte Chantilly, a French shoe store, has 7 C&J models on sale - http://www.la-botte.com/4DCGI/recherche-promotions/ Galway 2 Tetbury (brown and black calf, and black suede) Wexford Boston Weymouth
I just spoke to Tony. He said that today was his day off but he came in because of the onslaught of inquiries that he had received. He said he currently has about 5 pairs left. He mentioned 8.5 (2 pairs), 9 and 9.5. I wear 11.5/12E, so I didn't bother to ask about the colors of the pairs he still had.
$380.
When you go up 1/2 size why don't you go in a width (i.e., from E to D)?
The Neiman Marcus Last Call has a lot of maroon label Beacon and gold label Hamilton model suits (all full canvass) for sale for $760 - $850 less 60%. I picked up three suits for $970. Per Hickey Freeman, the Beacon is their traditional cut, the Hamilton is a slimmer cut.
Low opening bids ($230) on six different new pairs of Crockett & Jones - all size UK 7.5: http://www.ebay.com/sch/matrixsole/m.html?item=252581874206&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562