or Connect

Posts by mxgreen

I believe that C&J calls that color, "dark cognac."
Three pair of NOS Brooks Brothers men's shoes: Mens Wingtip Oxfords Shoes - New in Box. Size 9. Three days left. Winning bid is $119.38 ($11.95 shipping): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-60s-Alden-for-Brooks-Brothers-Mens-Wingtip-Oxfords-Shoes-New-in-Box-/251647968051?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a97634333 PTB - made in England. Size 10. Three days left. Winning bid is $99.95 ($11.95...
Crockett & Jones Ashdown (341 last). Size 12D. Dark brown country calf blucher with Dainite sole. Worn less than 5 times. Size 12D. Retail price is approximately $550. My price is $225.
NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label (RLBL) suits. Price per suit delivered in CONUS is $575.00. International buyers contact me for additional shipping charge, although I reserve the right to refuse any international order. All sales are final. 1. Size 44R/37. Single breasted Anthony model. Dark charcoal with white rope pinstripes. Four season 100% wool fabric, two button front, double-vented, flat front pants with side pull tabs. Made in Italy. Approximate measurements: coat...
What last is the Lincolnshire on? Anyone have photos of the Lincolnshire IRL?
In game 3 the Heat cut the lead to 7 in the 3rd quarter - Spurs 81, Heat 74.In game 4 the Heat fans did not boo the Heat. The fans booed the Spurs, who - in the fans' opinion - were a little too exuberant in celebrating their large lead.
The shoes you show are Crockett & Jones, not Carmina.
Thanks for the compliment but you should know that it is a US 52L, not a EU 52L.
There is an extra 2" of material but I doubt that all of it is available to lengthen the sleeve. Probably approximately 1.5".
NOS Florsheim shell LWB w/original box. Size 10D. At $190 plus $14.64 shipping with 36 hours to go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-50s-Unworn-NOS-Wingtip-Wing-Tip-Blucher-Shoes-FLORSHEIM-IMPERIAL-Sz-10-D-/201071308029?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item2ed0c8acfd