or Connect

Posts by Sleats

Most definitely the alteration work should be done by the company your saw. Normal I understand alterations come off the salesmans commission hence a possible reluctance to do work. But do push back on them if you haven't already had the work done elsewhere. I think if you have had it done already by another company you will not get the bill paid I am afraid. Either way I hope the suit works out
I think a Dogstooth is smarter perhaps than a check but here is a link to a check though that we did (blue jacket and blue check) so you can at least see one... https://www.facebook.com/cadandthedandy/photos/pb.17800983834.-2207520000.1392720457./10152228562003835/?type=3&theater I think the stripe looks better in photos in all honesty but a lot of people especially the bride to be seem to have a growing dislike of 'The Stripe' Good luck in the hunt
Thank you !
Sorry for jumping on the post. Trying not to get involved in posts re Cad or Wildsmith so people can let the thread go where it goes.However perhaps the above is a little over the top GBR - we are not trying to dupe anyone but put right a style error. Building a relationship with a tailor and a tailor with a customer requires a level of understanding that if one says they will put it right that will be done. We are not a faceless highstreet chain where issues and...
Dugdales just launched a new range of tweeds and look fantastic... its being bunched at the moment but we have metre samples of each in our city shop if anyone wants to take an early look!
2nd pair! I have them myself and think they are great. - folding is a great addition!
Our customers on the other side of the pond will be pleased to hear that Cad & The Dandy will be visiting New York City this April. Appointments Book online or call us on (917) 720 3842 until 2pm EST or until 9pm EST during our tours. Alternatively, email us at appointments@cadandthedandy.co.uk. Location Our appointments will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York, which is located on 42nd Street between Park and Lexington at Grand Central Station. Grand Hyatt New...
Chay from Alfred Sargent will be in our city shop again this Thursday to see customers new and old... please book an appointment if you are interested. Thanks http://www.cadandthedandy.co.uk/bookonlineshoes.php
Thanks - Just wish I had more time to update it a little more often.... in fact there is a New Years resolution there somewhere!!!
I think thats more of a reflection of the photography than the last perhaps