or Connect

Posts by rick

Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff oh sweet jesus very cool
is there any difference between the denim use in the 1955 lvc to the selvedge denim the levistore.com is selling i wasnt some levi selvedge but can't find my size in lvc.
i have one more silly question is the selvedge denim on the lvc 1955 any differnt then the selvedge denim they sell on levi.com just wondering because i want some levi selvedge but can't find my size in lvc.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 george, ive tried to e-mail you a couple times regarding the status of my pair. can you kindly reply? thanks. try calling him i have called a few times and george has gotten back to me within the same day.
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino 38's available aplenty at cultizm. Sometimes Dirk can get his hands on bigger sizes too if you ask him. Side note - Cultizms prices just went up again on the raws... $265 in general now, up from 249. Bought mine for like 219 in June. Sheesh. I'll quickly be priced out. thanks i will try that looks like i need a 40 just measured my waist an i am a 39 time to lose weight.
hey guys do you know where i can buy lvc denim in bigger sizes say 38-40 waist sorry if this is in the thread could not find it.
does anyone know where i can buy lvc denim in bigger sizes say 38-40 waist context is all out thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by triumphman I do realize that the ones pictured are from the Grant last, but just an FYI - Unionmade is coming out w/ them on the Barrie last this week... but, thanks to all for your opinions...think I have decided to go w/ the Indy's...I think... what dexter said. i bought my first aldens about a year and a half ago, now i have about 20-25 pairs it will not be your last, and for the record nothing looks better...
got in the madison semi brogue from the boys at LSH thanks tom and bryan, they are great i will try to post pics tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 You are missing flex welt and waterlock. I don't have the waterlock (double flex welt or oiled soles), but the flex welt is my second most comfortable sole . . . right below crepe. your right just got a pair of the oiled have not put them to test yet.