or Connect

Posts by rick

hi i have a pair of alden wingtip shell cordovan color 8 on the tremont last size 10.5D for sale. the tremont last fits like the barrie last. i have worn these shoes 3 times and bought them from shoemart. i am selling them because my wife bought me a pair of longwings. i can email pics if you like as i do not know how to post pics. the price is 300usd shipped i accept paypal and wire transfer. please email rboles0729@yahoo.com or pm me. thanks, rick.
thanks guys great info
hi everyone i am thinking about suede wingtips but am not sure how to wear them. very casual flant font pants and jeans, or can you dress them up with dress pants or a suit. thanks for the help.
panerai and iwc both have some limted editions do a google search can't remember the model numbers.
i own many panerai and if was me and this was my first panerai i would go for the 312. the 111 and 005 do not have a date which i like, and are manual wind, so you will have to wind every two days, with the auto 312 keep it on and no winding. yes the 312 is an in-house movement another plus. the down side is the 312 is 7400 retail with little or no discounts, you could pick up a used 111, or 005 for about 3500 to 4000, but like all panerai owners say get the one that...
hi i have a pair of aldens shell cordovan wingtip color 8 style 974 on the treamont last in size 10.5D. i am selling these because my wife bought me a pair of longwings. i bought them as firsts from the shoemart. they have been worn 3 times so they are in great shape. i will be happy to send you pictures of the shoes as i do not know how to post pictures. i have one other sale on this forum, and many ref in high end watches. price shipped is $375 i accept...
go to www.theshoemart.com search alden there all there
thanks everyone. i just bought them
hi everyone i am thinking of buying the alden cigar shell pain toe blucher, to wear with flant front pants/ sports jacket. are these shoes to casual for that? if anyone has them let me know what you think. thanks.
depending what cond i think you did great