or Connect

Posts by rick

Quote: Originally Posted by The Day Man My local outlet is pretty shitty compared to some others I have been to. I will have to remember to stop in any others that I pass by. jackson nj outlet does not except any returns from rrl or any other polo store. only there stuff, hence you are very unlikely to find any rrl there.
cool post
Quote: Originally Posted by JOA Don't remember this being addressed anywhere, so feel free to point me in the right direction if I'm wrong... Where (specifically) in the USA are LVC models made (47s, 66s, etc.)? (cone mills) north carolina
cool
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet They're going to be $135 each. The fabric is a US-made 8oz cotton canvas. Oh, it's the same construction and shape as our standard rivet chino. This is just a new fabric for us to work with. It's not the same fabric as our "Butterscotch Canvas", but it has a similar look and texture: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/...7a821e35_b.jpg hey mike any thought of doing bigger sizes, i really like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by beowolf I am interested in getting a pair of Longwings in Cigar. Would it be suitable to wear with a navy and glen plaid suit? i wear my longwings with my suits, so yes. i love the look of cigar with any color except black.
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRK33 I just received a pair of tan suede v-tips that I ordered online and was told they were on the barrie last, but they seem to fit incredibly snug as compared to all my other barrie shoes and boots. I was wondering if anyone could confirm the last of the shoes based on the following numbers on the inside of the shoe: top line - 0B22 028 7; bottom line - 877017. I am thinking they might actually be on the Hampton last...
v-tips bought from the LSH sale sorry about the pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax On the special makeups that are being discussed; is there a way we can get better organized on this? I am interested in a ravello boot, a whiskey boot etc. etc. but if we are calling/emailing different places with different requests not sure it can work. What about us getting or shit together and asking Tom to help us out before going to someone else? \\ tom in the past has said if we get enough...
Quote: Originally Posted by HorseHide I have the Leffot version - they are on the Grant last. I still come back to the Tassel's version on the Barrie (Steven at Leffot ordered them on the Barrie and the factory shipped them on the Grant, sort of like the Roy boot starting out on the Barrie and moving to the Trubalance - I guess the customer isn't always right, eh?). And no one else shares my fascination with a Scotch Grain shell? The LWB pair that...