or Connect

Posts by zorglubb

I've always liked the design of this hotel(Hotle borg) and its art deco interior +
That is a good looking gun! One of my all time favorite
Ralph Lauren, but it's around $7k
New year's eve, fireworks for $2000 so 2009 was succesfully blown away Me and my grandma -13°C and alot of snow thats how we like it during the christmas holidays
the whole thing just looks bad
The SS knew how to dress....
so does anyone know the quality of Corneliani, Canali and Pal Zileri cashmere sweaters?
I was there in 2008, april. I found it strange how little this experience affected me emotionally. I think that they could have done a better job with the memorial. Some pics i took. Rudolf Höss was hanged right here And two Scottish guys i met on a pub in Krakow, I found out later that night that the guy on the left(James Crosbie) was once the most wanted bank robber in Britain
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl I'd rock that jacket, I wish it was my size. I've been on the lookout for something like that in red. What am I too small time to wear? A monacle. Way over my head. A monocle was generally associated with rich upper-class men. Combined with a morning coat and top-hat, it completed the costume of the stereotypical 1890s capitalist. Monocles were also stereotypical accessories of German military officers...
I really recomend this parka http://www.66north.com/shop/p-816-thorsmork-parka.aspx comes in many colors, black, brown, silver, gray, orange. I have had it for 2 years now and i have to say it is the warmest parka i have tested, im talking about -30 °C, and it is waterproof with thick outer layer. Icelandic brand