or Connect

Posts by Using Technology

Never worn, only tried on and then left in a closet for a while. You may notice a few wrinkles from that, but otherwise perfect condition. Smoke free home, no pets, tags still on etc. Really rad shirt, but just a little too small for me. Daiki Suzuki designed I believe Size M Pit-to-Pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 30" Sleeve: 22.5" 120 100 90+ shipping and paypal fees (unless you want to pick it up in Brooklyn). Would be down to trade for something as well. Sold for...
Classic story: bought this shirt and found out it was just a bit too tight for me and it has sat in my closet ever since. Smoke free home, no pets, never been worn other than trying on once, tags still attached. You may notice in the photos it is a bit wrinkled from the closet, but otherwise perfect condition. Believe Daiki Suzuki designed. Size M Pit-to-Pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 30" Sleeve: 22.5" Sold for $225 $120 + shipping or paypal fees (unless you live in...
What is the sizing on the Wolf vs. Goat pants? (link doesn't work.)
They measure closer to a size 34 or only 34 inches across?
Don't overthink it. Brown shoes should be fine. Blue shirt too. Tie could be many things.
"Chest: 40” (i.e. a size 42/44 suit)" You have this backwards. The chest size should be 2-4 inches BIGGER than the tag size. A 40 inch chest is more like a size 38R. Think of it this way, if your chest was 44 inches (ie a size 44) you couldn't fit into a 40" suit
Ah, the Fox, the Goose and the Bong. My favorite Aesop fable.
I'm sure people would be interested. I'd be interested depending on measurements.
measurements?
I think those "bumps" are the style of suit dude