or Connect

Posts by telemark

Offer for the Trail Parka coming your way
Interested in the Arrow Mocs, but I'm not sure if I get paid this Friday or next. I'll be in touch if they're still around.
Interested in the Stream, but I'm not sure if I get paid this Friday or next. I'll be in touch if it's still around.
Interested in the EG Parka, but I'm not sure if I get paid this Friday or next. I'll be in touch if it's still around.
Interested in the Upland, but I'm not sure if I get paid this Friday or next. I'll be in touch if it's still around.
No problem. They'll do pretty much anything if you ask in my experience. I nearly fired on some crepe soled chukkas in burgundy with cross stitched toe box, which they said they could make for me, none of which were, or are, available on the site.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ritchee I can't see it. Just burgundy, black, and navy leather. http://quoddystore.com/catalog/produ...products_id=45 Email them and ask - they'll tell you to add your personal specifications in the comments box of your order.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ritchee I wish you could order a brown leather chukka with a Vibram sole on their web site. You can.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 kiwi has several products for oil tanned and waxed leather cleaner and conditioners. you want to use the "natural" product line... Ta.
Any care tips then, for waxed leather ranger mocs? Thanks