or Connect

Posts by blackplatano

I've received interest but no one has pulled the trigger. I need to sell this so this will be the very last price drop. I'm removing this whether it sells or not afterwards.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Did you make a funny? Hard to match this classic Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt In which language do people say "tomight?" +1 for stupid.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt In which language do people say "tomight?" +1 for stupid. Feeling a little douchy? What happened, ran out of coke?
The American league championship between the Yankees and Red Sox in 2004 was some of the greatest baseball ever played. The Redsox came back to win the series after losing the first 3 games. Every game won was in dramatic fashion. Walk off home runs, extra innings, ridiculous comebacks, etc.
Some on screen messages are in spanish, as well as some commercials and the opening theme song. Marc Anthony sang the national anthem. It's all part of Latin Heritage Month. What does SF think? EDIT: Referees are also speaking spanish.
Finally the Yankees are in the position they belong.
added measurements
price drop
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa I'm mildly curious about ToJ, but they only offer lamb. Keep that in mind. Not true. They have other leathers too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol lol using someone's fit pictures to discredit obviously good advice as lame as shit Bullshit. All he did was suggest some options and got called a moron. It was a sufficiently decent comeback.