or Connect

Posts by blackplatano

I've received interest but no one has pulled the trigger. I need to sell this so this will be the very last price drop. I'm removing this whether it sells or not afterwards.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Did you make a funny? Hard to match this classic Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt In which language do people say "tomight?" +1 for stupid.
Quote: Originally Posted by Caomhanach The same effing right that lets you post here with de white gentlemens. You are so idiotic that you simply can't be real. Not only are you suggesting that he has a natural right to use the word nigga and demean another race of men, but you basically say it is some sort of privilege that I could post here with "de white gentlemens". Segregation was over half a century ago you stupid asshole. I've had it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Well, I've met him. He's rich and white. That goes a long way. Popular culture says my penis is bigger, how long does that go? Can I flaunt radical libertarian ideas as if they were self evident and dismiss liberalism as radical and illogical?
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt My god some of you people are fucking retarded. What is it exactly that gives you that sense of superiority?
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt In which language do people say "tomight?" +1 for stupid. Feeling a little douchy? What happened, ran out of coke?
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero "Diversify yo bonds, nigga." Since when is a bond a stock? And who the fuck gave you the right to say nigga?
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 on a similar note, you know the happy people I know? electricians, carpenters and plumbers. no loans, no debt, paid vacation/furlough, and you're earning 90-120k by 22 or 23. GTFO. That's highly optimistic.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Seriousl. I made a killer joke ("rams playing more conservative" "liberal dose of rushing") and nothing. Jesus Christ people this is gold. Not quite.
The American league championship between the Yankees and Red Sox in 2004 was some of the greatest baseball ever played. The Redsox came back to win the series after losing the first 3 games. Every game won was in dramatic fashion. Walk off home runs, extra innings, ridiculous comebacks, etc.