or Connect

Posts by jpo

Can I get a sleeve length, please?
Sorry for the chic related post, but i need help with a recommendation. My girlfriends Prada heels (cork heel bed) were chewed on by her dog and I need to find a cobbler to repair them. I was planning on shipping them to whoever would do good work. Unfortunately the best local guy is a total flake and can't be relying on. Thanks in advance everyone!
A very fine suit, man.
Nice coat. I'm trying to justify needing it.
Gant Michael Bastian Navy Herringbone Sport Coat (NWOT, current season) 38R
I've been really impressed with Aberfeldy 12 year. It's right at $40 here in Indianapolis. However, when I was in DC last month I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm not sure if it's easy to find.
Great stuff once again sir. Drooling over those Italian works of art!
Now dropped to $325.
Price drop, now to $350.
I'll throw my 2 pennies out there as I've been looking at 2012 Gti's and I'm about to pull the trigger on one. I'm coming from an 02 bmw 325i and I love the Gti. I was concerned for a minute about the boy racer image, but I think that was just a quick worry when I actually realized I wanted to buy one. It is a very well built, solid and refined car. This is coming from the perspective of a bmw 325i as my current car. It handles quite impressively as I have rear wheel drive...