or Connect

Posts by jpo

Any way to custom roll a 16.5 with an extra inch of sleeve length? Not to put you in the custom business or anything. Perhaps an extra charge to get the longer sleeve? Thanks.
So are these raw denim? Wondering to account foe shrinkage.
What is the chest measurement of the Corniliani? The rlbl, is a 42 and geez, the chest measures 42. Man, no room to move or breathe if you're a 42.
Could I get sleeve lengths please? Thanks
What is the sleeve length on the zegna reversible? Also, what fabric? Is it cotton on the tan side?
are there sleeve lengths? would want a sleeve length on 16.5, and do a proxy.
At that price I can't help to at least suggest you take a look at a decent quality, bang-for -the-buck watch. bernardwatch.com/avier I've had an Avier diver for several years of everyday wear and it's been great. They all have Swiss movements, mostly well proven workhorse ETA auto movements. See if thee is anything in the style you like, I did see that they now have some black anodized finishes. Anyway, at that price you can get a foot in a decent long lasting...
How many cards does #2 hold? Thanks.
HRoi is a fantastic seller! Great communication, accurate product description, well packed, super fast shipping with tracking number. Furthermore, all this was over a holiday weekend! HRoi, is a pleasure to do business with!
Hoping for more 16.5!