or Connect

Posts by jpo

More 36's please!
Is the 28" sleeve length with the French cuff folded? As if someone were wearing it. Hope that question makes sense.
Linn Majik integrated Meridian 200 transport Meridian 263 dAC Home made cables
Kiya, your store Self Edge, looks awesome. Perhaps I'll just wait until the next time I go to SF and check out your store. I know very little about denim and could definitely use some wise council.
Thanks for the info. My apologies for starting the thread. I didn't realize APC had their own stores, or I certainly would have google mapped them myself.
Could anyone comment on how the Luciano Barbera shirts fit? slim, full, etc.? Same question on the Truzzi's on the site? full, slim, etc. Now, could anyone compare the quality of the Barbera versus the Truzzi? I guess I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money for the Truzzi? eHaberdasher - I must give you props. You have 2 shirt lines with long sleeves for my long arms! (36.5 and 37.5 sleeve length is awesome! You will definitely get my business if you stock those...
Where can I find APC jeans in LA? Anywhere in Santa Monica? I'll be there this weekend and was hoping to slip away for a bit and give APC a try.
APC in L.A.? Is there anywhere in Santa Monica that carries APC? I'm looking for some New Standards, and will be in Santa Monica for a night. Can any LA people point me in the right direction?
So, I got hooked on trying some Clark Desert Boots after all the good words on SF. I'm in Indianapolis so I called the Clarks store at Circle Center mall. The SA working said, "I'm wearing Desert Boots right now.". I went down to the store and sure enough the SA, J.R., is a huge Desert Boot fan - he has several pair and love them. So, he was extremely helpful. So, I loved them but was having trouble deciding between Sand Suede and Dark Brown Suede. So, he offered 20%...
Wanted asap: APC New Standard's in a size 34" if anyone knows of a good deal on them.