or Connect

Posts by jpo

They look nice, Adagio. How does this last fit? Would you say it's a TTS 10.5D US? The last does look nice and sleek, I'm wondering if it's a bit on the narrow side of a US D width? I am new to Lobb. Also, how much wear would you say they have had, on the leather soles? Thanks in advance, sir! Jason
The Eidos stuff is looking awesome. I just got back from a couple weeks in Italy and it was quite a revelation in style for me. Nick, your stuff is knocking it out of the park and I can't wait to see it in the flesh....errr...fabric... Any chance Bloomingdales in Chicago is going to have Eidos?
Kent, In October I picked up your awesome sneaker in grey. It's an awesome make up! I put it on and it felt decent. I tossed the box, then wore it into work for a half-day and then realized it squeezed the heck out of my right foot. I left for a trip to Europe the next morning, leaving them at home, which was a bummer as it was going to be my Europe walking sneaker Having come back, do I have any options to return without the box or anything? Would you recommend sizing...
How do these fit? Tts?
Maybe I'll see you there! I'm going on my first European trip, with my girlfriend in October as well. We are flying into Frankfort, meeting up with her sister and bro-in-law and going from there. Paris, Florence, Rome are my top choices so far, we'll see where the democratic process takes us. Finding Italian tailors sent me off the rails really quickly though. I ended up wanting to plan our travels around tailors....not a great idea....maybe next trip Some great...
Could I get the sleeve measurements on the crew please? If it's raglan just the best you can do. I have some monkey arms and that's usually the deal breaker for me.
Do these fit TTS? Thanks in advance.
on sizing...would you say the "snugger" than a 10 1/2 if more in the length or width, or both? Those are pretty sweet. Any more of that grey color that you already sold? thanks!
Beautiful suit. I'd be really on it, if there were more like a 34" inseam...it's always something with my long arms and legs.
Would you say the Trickers X Junya Watanabe brogue sneakers fit more like a US 10.5?