or Connect

Posts by jpo

Could I get measurements on no. 6?
I'll post measurements on the Henley tonight.
All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping. Outside the US, pm me for rate. Let me know of any questions. Incotex trouser - SOLD
All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping. Outside the US, pm me for rate. both items are new,never worn. John Varvatos Converse White Heneley NWT. SOLD I got this from the Gilt Sale last week, just does not fit me quite right. This is a slim Large or a Medium. It is new with tags, even the little fabric tie that keeps it rolled up for shipping. Just wanting what I paid to Gilt. I'll ship it to you USPS Priority included. Retails for $65. Incotex slim pant -...
looking forward
^^^ very nice Kent!
All prices are Shipped Priority in CONUS. If your out of the USA, pm me for a shipping price. I'm really motivated to move these. I have some purchases I want to fund. Thought the SW&D crew might have some interest. These are super bargains at this price. Both shoes are very versatile, great with Denim or Suits. Sutor Mantellassi Loafers Sold Ferragamo derbies $50 >>$40 -size 10.5B. -Bought these new a few years ago, and they have been sitting in their trees and...
drops. Sutors now $55 Ferragamo's now $40 Open to trades as well...
would you say that the trousers are 'wearable' with the hole? or would it need to be repaired before wearing. In other words, would it be noticeable to someone behind you? thanks
Just checking into the current stock of the shirts at this time. Personally, interested in what's available in 16.5? Is the white with blue stripes still around, the one Jason is wearing in the beginning of this thread? thanks.