or Connect

Posts by jpo

Would you say the Tricker is smaller than the 10.5 Barrie? I do love that Green cordo......
Could you tell me a bit about the fit of the Tricker's Cipresso Shell Cordovan Longwing Size 9.5 UK Fitting 5 ? I see you also have some Alden Barrie in 10.5. How do the trickers fit in comparison to the Barrie 10.5? Thanks in advance.
Could you tell me how the fit is on the: Crockett & Jones Handgrade for George Cleverley Aubergine Burgundy Suede Double Monks Size 10E UK ? Thanks in advance! J
Driggs in Caramel Duck canvas? Exactly what I was wanting to happen! I'll grab a 34 soon as they're here.
Very nice makeup: Is that a custom MTO?
damn. would have grabbed those 9.5uk.
Yea, i applied for the card. I am not in the mortgage market so not worried about it. However, I applied for the card and then during checkout it let me use my default debit card and did not force the new jcrew credit card to get the discount. Just thought I would let others know this, as I much prefer paying with my own card rather than their credit card.
I just grabbed a pair 5 minutes ago in 10. Thanks for this post, as I saw earlier they were out of stock.I do hope these jcrew versions are exactly the 975. Does anyone know if anything is different than Aldens standard 975?
Wow, great trousers! What are they?
Ok ok, I am prone to hyperbole Do people find the Commando clunky at all? I have not seen an Alden Commando in person on a longwing or the chukka.