or Connect

Posts by jpo

Gant Michael Bastian Navy Herringbone Sport Coat (NWOT, current season) 38R
I've been really impressed with Aberfeldy 12 year. It's right at $40 here in Indianapolis. However, when I was in DC last month I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm not sure if it's easy to find.
Great stuff once again sir. Drooling over those Italian works of art!
Now dropped to $325.
Price drop, now to $350.
I'll throw my 2 pennies out there as I've been looking at 2012 Gti's and I'm about to pull the trigger on one. I'm coming from an 02 bmw 325i and I love the Gti. I was concerned for a minute about the boy racer image, but I think that was just a quick worry when I actually realized I wanted to buy one. It is a very well built, solid and refined car. This is coming from the perspective of a bmw 325i as my current car. It handles quite impressively as I have rear wheel drive...
pm sent
Price Drop to $375.
How do those Ferragamos fit, please?
NWOT Gant by M. Bastian blue donegal herringbone sport coat. Incredible blue/navy donegal herringbone wool from the Robert Noble mill cut in a single breasted jacket fully lined in a blue/white striped shirting. Super soft shoulder, 2 button notch lapel, hip flap pockets, barchetta breast pocket, side vents, horn buttons, working button holes, navy moleskin elbows and red moleskin undercollar. Made in Portugal. I picked this up from the excellent seller NickPollica and...