or Connect

Posts by jpo

Are these still available?
Any ideas to who may stick the Ashley loafer? Pretty interested in it but can't seem to find anyone with it. Thanks gents 🙏
So, are these 10UK and 10.5 US?
Well, so far so good: I grabbed the brown/blue guncheck from Bloomingdales NYC last week over the phone. To my delight the 40R is a fantastic fit on me, mostly due to the unfinished sleeves, thank god, as I have long arms and it's usually a deal breaker when they are functional sleeves off the peg. Other than the packing engineers being stoned and leaving the security tag on the jacket, which turned into an issue, all else went well. I was waiting until my next NYC trip...
That looks great. Is anyone currently stocking the Navy Hopsack jacket?
Oh, if only a 52 in that navy Boglioli. Pm me if you end up with one....
I saw the line at Haberdash in Chicago. It is amazing stuff and really nails the kind of things I'm usually looking for. The shirts all fit me very well: I'm tall and long arms. I loved the real deal Italian tall collars for sure. Phillip, who I work with at Haberdash, he's a great guy, handed me the long sleeve polo to try on, and I almost didn't even try it. I had no interest in a long sleeve polo shirt. I ended up buying it: It's an incredible shirt. The cut of the...
I'm dropping in Haberdash in Chicago this weekend to, at last, check out the Eidos stuff. Pretty excited to see everything in the flesh....err....fabric. Question: Does Bloomingdales in Chicago carry any Eidos yet? Thanks in advance!
Could you tell me how the fit is on these?
and Sold. Thanks all