or Connect

Posts by SLAB

EASTMAN A-2 MONARCH LEATHER JACKET IN RUSSET HORSEHIDE - SIZE 38 Used; leather is nicely worn in with fade marks around collar, epaulets and other friction areas. Ver nice patina! All the knits are in perfect condition, as is the liner and zipper. •Russet horsehide; nicely broken in •Brown knits in perfect condition; no moth holes etc •Talon zipper (works perfectly) •Monarch reproduction •Liner in mint condition measurements as follows: Shoulders: 44cm - 17" pit to pit:...
For sale: Mister Freedom ranch hand flannel shirt in sienna brown; size medium. The shirt is brand new, unworn and unsoaked. Unfortunately the tag is missing. FREE SHIPPING TO EU AND US text below courtesy of Mister Freedom We based the woven plaid pattern/weight on a vintage ‘King Kole’ work shirt from our inspiration sample stash. We then picked each yarn apart and combined our own colors to create two different yarn-dyed plaid fabrics exclusive to MFSC, milled in...
wow, if anyone is crazy enough to sell his pair of the Jcrew ravello longwings size 8, let me know, i'll buy them! Destroyed the crepe sole of mr Roy boots and looking to have them resoled. Either single leather midsole with chunky Goodyear commando halfsole (think Tricker's) or double leather soles with metal tip guard. any suggestions?
FS: Red Wing 8134 chocolate brown plain toe boots Condition: Brand new in box Size: 7.5US Specs: beautiful chocolate brown leather with vibram soles Asking price: 210$ 200$ 190$ 180$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
might be of interest to fellow Alden lovers in the Benelux area; I stepped in the Bellerose shop in Antwerp and saw their two collaborations on sale for 50% off. 2tone longwing shoe(brown and white), leather soles, Barrie? retail price 460 euro black cordovan shoe, medaillon toe cap, leather soles, modified last , retail price 555 euro so for 277 euro u can pick up a pair of cordovans; sizes were limited though
indeed, exactly my size...
what about the landsdown jacket? fits TTS? I'm looking for the brown corduroy one from this winter season in size small or XS
anyone know where to pick up a Stark sweater (not the cardigan) in navy/triple blue size S on sale? pls pm me if u do
p2p is 19.5"
FS: Iron Heart IHSH-32 shirt Size: Small; fits like a 36 MADE IN JAPAN Condition: like new includes tags Specs: heavy flannel; soft brushed inside; black mop buttons Asking price: 250$ 240$ 230$ 220$ 200$ 190 $ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)