or Connect

Posts by SLAB

might be of interest to fellow Alden lovers in the Benelux area; I stepped in the Bellerose shop in Antwerp and saw their two collaborations on sale for 50% off. 2tone longwing shoe(brown and white), leather soles, Barrie? retail price 460 euro black cordovan shoe, medaillon toe cap, leather soles, modified last , retail price 555 euro so for 277 euro u can pick up a pair of cordovans; sizes were limited though
indeed, exactly my size...
what about the landsdown jacket? fits TTS? I'm looking for the brown corduroy one from this winter season in size small or XS
anyone know where to pick up a Stark sweater (not the cardigan) in navy/triple blue size S on sale? pls pm me if u do
p2p is 19.5"
FS: Iron Heart IHSH-32 shirt Size: Small; fits like a 36 MADE IN JAPAN Condition: like new includes tags Specs: heavy flannel; soft brushed inside; black mop buttons Asking price: 250$ 240$ 230$ 220$ 200$ 190 $ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
FS: Levi's Vintage Clothing (LVC) Indigo Shorthorn Flannel shirt Condition: worn for a couple of times; like new, includes tags Size: Small Specs: heavy flannel for winter Asking price: 90$ 80$ 75$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
FS: Woolrich Woolen Mills Field Parka Down Jacket in black with tan colored lining Size: Small (fits true to size) Condition: Used but in good condition; there is some fraying of the fabric around the edges of the sleeves and the corduroy collar there is also some indigo rubbed off on the bottom of the lining but this can be easily removed by drycleaning Specs: outer 60% cotton and 40% nylon; lining 100% nylon; filling 80% down and 20% feathers MADE IN THE USA sturdy...
anyone know where to pick up a wool navy or grey Andover/Baker/Bedford in size XS? seems most shops don't stock this or already sold out...
thanks ; ill go hunting for a size XS then