or Connect

Posts by SLAB

did #44 and 35 go to someone on the board here? I emailed before pictures were up but they were already gone. I don't hold too much hope for acquiring a pair in the next round
opinions on sizing? I normally wear a size 8D in Barrie/Trubalance but can fit a size 8C Indy boot on Trubalance as well (although tight). Is it possible to wear a size 7.5D Long wing shoe on barrie last?
For sale: A pair of Alden boots in Kiddskin calf leather (brown/olive) in size 8.5 D US on the Modified last. Cap toe, single leather sole with topy. The kidskin leather is very wrinkly (characteristic of this leather), modified last is very comfortable and forgiving to wear. There is some wear to the heels and also a very small cut around the toe area of one of the boots. Price is 350$ 325$ 300$ excluding shipping comes with original box and shoe bags please note;...
For sale: A pair of Alden boots in Kiddskin calf leather (brown/olive) in size 8.5 US on the Modified last. Cap toe, single leather sole with topy. The kidskin leather is very wrinkly (characteristic of this leather), modified last is very comfortable and forgiving to wear. There is some wear to the heels and also a very small cut around the toe area of one of the boots. Price is 350$ 325$ 300$ excluding shipping comes with original box and shoe bags please note;...
For sale: The Steam Locomotive D62XX. Premium denim material, vintage type woven twill fabric. 14.5oz, great japanese denim – a slubby and loose weave that will make your jeans look like a real vintage pair of jeans when they fade. They are a size 29; washed once to get rid of the shrinkage but not worn yet. Selfedge exclusive; had these hemmed to inseam 32" actual dimensions: Waist: 14.5" Front rise: 10.5" Back rise 14.5" Thigh: 11.25" Hem: 8.25" Inseam: 32.5" price:...
no monster commando sole but a Victory sole (adjusted to half sole); my Roy's will be my stomping boots again for the foreseeable future; Because of the new soles they feel and look a lot more sturdier (and dare I say massive); look is similar to Red Wing Beckman but without the huge toe bump. I really like the 'antique' finish. Thanks again Shoehealer! IMG_3927 by SLAB13, on Flickr IMG_3928 by SLAB13, on Flickr IMG_3929 by SLAB13, on Flickr IMG_3930 by SLAB13, on...
EASTMAN A-2 MONARCH LEATHER JACKET IN RUSSET HORSEHIDE - SIZE 38 Used; leather is nicely worn in with fade marks around collar, epaulets and other friction areas. Ver nice patina! All the knits are in perfect condition, as is the liner and zipper. •Russet horsehide; nicely broken in •Brown knits in perfect condition; no moth holes etc •Talon zipper (works perfectly) •Monarch reproduction •Liner in mint condition measurements as follows: Shoulders: 44cm - 17" pit to pit:...
For sale: Mister Freedom ranch hand flannel shirt in sienna brown; size medium. The shirt is brand new, unworn and unsoaked. Unfortunately the tag is missing. FREE SHIPPING TO EU AND US text below courtesy of Mister Freedom We based the woven plaid pattern/weight on a vintage ‘King Kole’ work shirt from our inspiration sample stash. We then picked each yarn apart and combined our own colors to create two different yarn-dyed plaid fabrics exclusive to MFSC, milled in...
wow, if anyone is crazy enough to sell his pair of the Jcrew ravello longwings size 8, let me know, i'll buy them! Destroyed the crepe sole of mr Roy boots and looking to have them resoled. Either single leather midsole with chunky Goodyear commando halfsole (think Tricker's) or double leather soles with metal tip guard. any suggestions?
FS: Red Wing 8134 chocolate brown plain toe boots Condition: Brand new in box Size: 7.5US Specs: beautiful chocolate brown leather with vibram soles Asking price: 210$ 200$ 190$ 180$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)