or Connect

Posts by SLAB

still looking for a pair of service boots last 2030 in size 7.5 or 8... almost tried for the black oiled ones but black boots aren't my thing and there were no any other boots in my size this round
if anyone is selling his pair of service boots or engineers in size 7.5 or 8 pls pm me; missed out every time
those are absolutely lovely; good pick up sklark & sleepy
we seem to have the same taste; I just emailed them about a custom built like that with the juniper leather.almost pulled the trigger on #72 as well but I decided I'd better spend more to get exactly what I want
will the new thread be made at the moment of posting the new boots or will it be available before? I don't want to miss out again this time because I can't locate the new thread
when exactly will be round three?
pls lmk if they dont fit you sleepy cheers
did #44 and 35 go to someone on the board here? I emailed before pictures were up but they were already gone. I don't hold too much hope for acquiring a pair in the next round
opinions on sizing? I normally wear a size 8D in Barrie/Trubalance but can fit a size 8C Indy boot on Trubalance as well (although tight). Is it possible to wear a size 7.5D Long wing shoe on barrie last?
For sale: A pair of Alden boots in Kiddskin calf leather (brown/olive) in size 8.5 D US on the Modified last. Cap toe, single leather sole with topy. The kidskin leather is very wrinkly (characteristic of this leather), modified last is very comfortable and forgiving to wear. There is some wear to the heels and also a very small cut around the toe area of one of the boots. Price is 350$ 325$ 300$ excluding shipping comes with original box and shoe bags please note;...