or Connect

Posts by SLAB

this is an example of how the icey mocha service boot with leather soles might look like _DSC6428 by SLAB13, on Flickr
perhaps we could try to finalize a few make-ups so that participants to the group-buys could express their allegiance :-)
if the price is really around 550$ then i'l definitely in for the icy mocha 2030 service boot. I'd prefer the standard number of eyelets and would love all leather soles (although I can live with dainite) will it also have the top band stitching as on the picture (which I prefer)
how much discount are we talking about when doing group mto's?
LA guy, you are having the service boot on a 2030 last fitted with double leather midsoles and a vibram sole??? I was told by Brett last year that such a makeup would not be possible for the service boot! really looking forward to seeing your finished boots
For sale: The Flat Head jacquard western shirt -color: navy - size 38 (medium) in great condition; only worn a couple of times asking price: 80$ excluding shipping measurements as follows: shoulders: 16.5" p2p: 19" sleeves: 24" length: 27" from Selfedge website: "The popular jacquard fabric has been made into a long sleeve western shirt, anybody that's seen this fabric in person understands why this is still the best selling Flat Head shirt in Japan. The fabric has...
can anyone comment on the brown oil tan leather? Does it 'age' well?
For sale: brand new with tags MISTER FREEDOM INDIGO CALICO RANCHERO SHIRT size medium Looking to get what I paid for it: 250$ 240$ INCLUDING WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!! this shirt retails for 400$ info from Mr Freedom site “Indigo Calico”: 100% cotton selvedge popeline, indigo dyed, with a discharge and a ‘madder’ red tiny print. DETAILS: * ‘Old West’ type silhouette. * Full button front. * Double button collar closure. * Original MF® box pleat single chest pocket and ‘cut...
still looking for a pair of service boots last 2030 in size 7.5 or 8... almost tried for the black oiled ones but black boots aren't my thing and there were no any other boots in my size this round
if anyone is selling his pair of service boots or engineers in size 7.5 or 8 pls pm me; missed out every time