or Connect

Posts by SLAB

interested as well in those
measurements as follows: shoulders 16" p2p 19.25" length back 27.5" sleeves 24.5"
$ Lofgren Ashida shirt - size small - brand new with tags Made in Japan; nolonger available 170$ 150$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
Liking the 2040 last more and more from that picture
my proposal for next boot (eligible for raffle) Style: Service Boot Leather: smooth brown oil tan Last: 2040 partial deconstructed toe Toe cap: brogued Sole: natural edge single leather with vibram 705 halfsole/heel Hardware: 7 eyelets in gun metal Tongue: black Stitching: brown
For sale: 2 brand new; with tags t-shirts from LVC; both are size small price: 35$ each excluding shipping from Belgium
that's kind of short notice considering people from the other side of the pond might be well asleep, wake up to see they lost the chance to react?
I'm thinking about a service boot on the 2040 last for next time preferably in a dark brown leather (something like the smooth brown oil tan); something to kick ass and chew bubblegum
just ordered the iced mocha boots; how many people ordered this model already? cheers
great incentive! will be placing my order for the mocha boot later today that said; I'm thinking about a service boot on the 2040 last for next time preferably in a dark brown leather (something like the smooth brown oil tan); something to kick ass and chew bubblegum