or Connect

Posts by SLAB

just ordered the iced mocha boots; how many people ordered this model already? cheers
great incentive! will be placing my order for the mocha boot later today that said; I'm thinking about a service boot on the 2040 last for next time preferably in a dark brown leather (something like the smooth brown oil tan); something to kick ass and chew bubblegum
Selling a pair of Roy RS1 denim (straight model) size 29. These are nolonger available anywhere These were hemmed by Selfedge to an inseam of 35" which means they'll end up around 33" after a wash These are unworn and unsoaked so in effect brand new. yours for 200$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
I did this myself also and I measured a size 9 which is honestly not possible since i wear 8D in Alden Barrie/Trubalance, 7.5-8 in Red Wing and 7.5-8 in Trickers. Guess I did something wrong with the tracing...
looks like i'll go same as my Barrie/trubalance size.
how did you size them rydenfan? Doubting between going with my ALden Barrie/Trubalance size or TTS
here's an example of the ice mocha with single leather and half sole option.dscn0618n by SLAB13, on Flickrdscn0620d by SLAB13, on Flickrmy preference goes to double leather (rugged, vintage looking) or half soles (more 'usable' perhaps?)
this is an example of how the icey mocha service boot with leather soles might look like _DSC6428 by SLAB13, on Flickr
perhaps we could try to finalize a few make-ups so that participants to the group-buys could express their allegiance :-)
if the price is really around 550$ then i'l definitely in for the icy mocha 2030 service boot. I'd prefer the standard number of eyelets and would love all leather soles (although I can live with dainite) will it also have the top band stitching as on the picture (which I prefer)