or Connect

Posts by SLAB

Beautiful Buzz Rickson 100% wool CPO shirt; amazing anchor buttons, one front pocket, navy color; size 36 (small); only worn twice. Sold out online! asking price 210$ including worldwide shipping (with paypal gift payment) measurements: shoulders: 41.5 cm p2p: 50.5 cm length: 68 cm sleeves: 62.5 cm click for detailed pictures
Tom, you are killing me! I really want a black boot from Alden with natural trim edges (even suggested as a make-up a few months ago ) I guess you won't be making that boot in a black calf leather I suppose?
are those the Roy boots?
actual waist size of the samurai chinos pls and maybe a dumb question but can these still stretch by wear?
too bad its not a size 8
I have that black chambray (which is in fact grey); quality & construction is amazing edit; I just remembered I have some detailed pictures online
just checked the pictures myself on rakuten and I have to say I'm really digging that bomber down jacket. What would be the estimated price if special ordered? 200-400$ range?
So what is recommended for sizing the plaid works shirt ? Im usually an XS in EG shirts; should I stay with the same size or size up because they do seem to run smaller...on the other hand they stretch?
pricedrop to 250$ shipped worlwide
lovely collection indeed