or Connect

Posts by SLAB

just checked the pictures myself on rakuten and I have to say I'm really digging that bomber down jacket. What would be the estimated price if special ordered? 200-400$ range?
So what is recommended for sizing the plaid works shirt ? Im usually an XS in EG shirts; should I stay with the same size or size up because they do seem to run smaller...on the other hand they stretch?
pricedrop to 250$ shipped worlwide
lovely collection indeed
roy boots are looking purdy! I want my next purchase to be either PTB's in tan roughout leather or (if i ever get enough $) pair of cigar shell cordovans (anything planned like these Tom?)
pricedrop 260$ shipped worldwide
I want to trade or sell my pair of Japanese custom made Ooe Yufukuten jeans. Made from their heavy-weight right hand twill 14.5 oz pink selvage denim. The model is a 4101 (denim type 41, model 01 , which is a repro based on the Levis 501xx 1947) The size is a 31 but after hot wash measures 14.5"(basically anyone with real waist of 28-30" can fit these). Price was 25000 yen excluding shipping. my asking price is 250$ including worldwide shipping measurements: waist:...
are there any Alden tan roughout leather boots available?
yup, beautiful jacket, nice buy
measurements of EG jacket pls