or Connect

Posts by SLAB

well, seems i'm not the only one to suffer from the excessive wear problem with the crepe soles models. I own a pair of Roy boots and although i've only worn them only a couple of days (not consecutive days) i've noticed some disproportionate wear on the tip of the leather part where it meets the crepe soles. Perhaps it's about the way i walk? In any case I would definitely not recommend these crepe soled models for rainy days as i seem to slip constantly on all kinds of...
price drops Buzz Rickson deck jacket and Duckdiggers
eworkers shirt; is it a 14.5 or a 15.5? cant see too well on your picture
any non-japanese shop stocking the blue navy western shirt pictured above in size small?
H&M shirt, Nudie jeans and EG shirt sold added Duck Diggers (Warehouse) 'the stronghold' repro jeans
lots of price drops
PRICEDROPS 20/09 I have the following items for sale some general info - I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (over 580 feedbacks) - prices are WITHOUT shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) I ship from Belgium - Europe - payments with paypal gift payment or add 4% for paypal fees - feel free to ask or make offers (more chance for deals if you buy more items) on to the actual stuff -...
price drop on the EG shirt 140 $ shipped worldwide
also have a LVC 1920's dark blue chambray work shirt for sale, brand new with tags, size medium (its too big for me) looking to get what I paid for it : 70 pounds + actual shipping costs
For sale: Engineered Garments works shirt blue/red open weave plaid size XS; only worn a couple of times and in perfect condition; asking 150$ shipped internationally (paypal gift payment) pics http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ugp-ndc/eg-m100/