or Connect

Posts by SLAB

for sale: Sunny Sports grey organic chambray shirt - size 36 organic cotton dipped in ink giving the shirt a characteristic grey/black hue. triple stitched hidden front buttons purple stitching on the inside made in Japan used but in great condition asking price is 120$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
Buzz Rickson USN chambray - size 14/14,5 (corresponds with US XS or 36) Great quality reproduction of a US Navy WWII chambray shirt by the Japanese company Buzz Rickson. Used but in great condition Asking price is 80$ excluding shipping (I ship from Belgium)
okay, I've been on the hunt for a peacoat for a couple of years now; I bought a pre WWII vintage peacoat last year but the fit was totally off. Although I am usually a purist and go for the exact reproductions of military garments, I decided to change course and go for a jacket made by the Japanese Americana company Pherrows. Its their take on the 1913 (13 star button) peacoat. It is a modern fitted coat with most details intact aside from the fact that it is black instead...
Barns grey sweatshirt - loopwheeled - size small - suitable for size 36-38 - 60$ 50$ excluding shipping used but in good condition - original tag included
is there any dark brown leather offered similar to the brown dress leather from White's? I'd love a service boot in that shade of color
it's a number combination 253
thanks cpress, that color looks very appealing; very different from the service boot posted earlier which was a lot more pronounced in the green color range
wow, looking great guys; cant wait to get my pair (will probably take a week or two since its international and customs) the cxl mocha looks darker than some other pairs I've seen before (me likey)
cpress, any chance you could try to take some pictures of your pair?
No love for loden green srrvice boot? I think it looks great