or Connect

Posts by SLAB

FOR SALE: Red Wing Pecos - model 8869 - color: brown - size US 8E CONDITION: Brand new, come with original box, NO SECONDS ASKING PRICE: 175$ without shipping shipping to USA: 40$ regular airmail shipping to Germany, UK, France or Netherlands: 20$ shipping to other countries EU: 40$ shipping to rest of the world: 80$
FOR SALE: Red Wing 2268 black engineer boots - size 7.5US - steel toe CONDITION: used without box. Soles are still in great condition; leather top has had a repair on the right boot; there was a cut in the leather around the instep (behind the strap) and it was repaired professionally by stitching a piece of leather over the cut. hardly visible when wearing! ASKING PRICE: 85$ without shipping shipping to USA: 40$ regular airmail shipping to Germany, UK, France or...
not really
yes, I am a true size 8.5US and they are a half size too big on me ive owned them a couple of months but I rotate with my other pairs of boots so actual wear is limited. Reason for selling is aforementioned sizing issue. I've given them a coating of Pecards for waterproofing a week ago; see my ebay pictures (item number 110813034771) , it shows how nicely they cleaned up
looks like they have a steel toe instead of celastic
For sale: beautiful pair of tan cap toe Alfred Sargent Culford boots; pebble leather; size 7.5 UK ; these were worn once outside so they are practically new. Quality handmade in the UK! same quality as Trickers but more refined box included (although in shabby condition) asking price 325$ excluding shipping or make a decent offer maximum outside sole dimensions are as follows: width: 4.5" length: 12" pls keep in mind the welt on these boots is wider than most other...
did anyone on this forum pick up a pair of those gorgeous cordovan 8 cap toe boots from TBS (now sold out)? Really wish to see some other pictures besides the one on TBS
im 171cm or 5'6
my chest is about 36"; do I need to get a XS or will small work also for me
- original WWII vintage peacoat - size 36 - in stunning condition, no mothholes in the wool, only a small tear in lining around the right pit area. This is the real deal, 10 anchor buttons, chin strap, corduroy lined pockets! Measurements: Pit to Pit - 19" Sleeve - 23" shoulders - near 19" Length - 32" PRICE DROP 01/30 & SECOND PRICE DROP 02/14 asking price is 100$ excluding shipping (add 4% to total to cover Paypal fees of pay as gift)