or Connect

Posts by SLAB

no interest in this one? looks amazing
just filled in my options - antique edge trim - double oiled waterlock soles - 360° storm welt - perforated cap toe
pls put me in for Ravello cap toe and cigar cap toe (if barrie last)
interest here in the ravello cap toe boot (punched cap toe might even look better?) I would jump on the cigar cap toe also if it was on the Barrie last. anyhow, i'd probably have to use a proxy because most of those retailers will not mark down the value of the packages/sign as gift. It will become rather unaffordable for me if I have to pay an additional 25% taxes...
price drop on denim and trickers!
PRICE DROP 07/13 I have the following items for sale some general info - I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (almost 600 feedbacks) - prices are WITHOUT shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) I ship from Belgium - Europe - feel free to ask or make offers (more chance for deals if you buy more items) on to the actual stuff - Duck Diggers DD108 'the secret' (Warehouse) 1920 reproduction of a...
it says sheep leather in the description
Quote: Originally Posted by trunks206 ^So nice. Another new member to the family.... Cigar Cap-toes with commando soles....I'm set for our wet weather. very nice, where do they sell those
can't edit the original post for some reason so here's a new addition - Nudies Regular Ralf size 30/34 - worn well during 8 months - still lots of life left but cuffs need to be repaired - SOLD
Roguls, GT's look better with a heel; might have my cobbler do the same to my pair. how much did you have to pay for the modification?