or Connect

Posts by SLAB

any chance this one will ever materialise as a group buy MTO?
hi measurements are: waist: 14.75" thighs: 10.5" inseam: 32.5"
For sale: I'm sure I will regret this but selling a pair of Studio D'Artisan 103 with the old arcs and tab; these are a size 29; gently worn, no noticeable fading except at the back pockets around the hidden rivets and middle back belt loop. These have become hard to find so don't hesitate! asking price is 140$ excluding shipping. measurements are: waist: 14.75" thighs: 10.5" inseam: 32.5" some general info - I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100%...
can anyone tell me what last these service boots are? Its a collaboration with the Japanse repro brand Real McCoys 3 by SLAB13, on Flickr
For sale: Lofgren work shirt - brown color - brown buttons - size 36. The shirt is in great condition. Amazing craftmanship and made in Japan! asking price is 75$ excluding shipping. measurements: shoulders: 17" p2p: 19" sleeves: 23" Length back: 26" some general info - I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (over 600 feedbacks) - prices are WITHOUT shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) I ship from Belgium...
For sale: Boycott striped tight shirt - size 36. Shirt is used but in good condition. Nice green buttons with double collar. Made in Japan! asking price is 35$ 30$ excluding shipping. measurements: shoulders: 17" p2p: 18" sleeves: 24" Length back: 28.5" some general info - I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (over 600 feedbacks) - prices are WITHOUT shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) I ship from...
FOR SALE: Red Wing Pecos - model 8869 - color: brown - size US 8E CONDITION: Brand new, come with original box, NO SECONDS ASKING PRICE: 175$ without shipping shipping to USA: 40$ regular airmail shipping to Germany, UK, France or Netherlands: 20$ shipping to other countries EU: 40$ shipping to rest of the world: 80$
FOR SALE: Red Wing 2268 black engineer boots - size 7.5US - steel toe CONDITION: used without box. Soles are still in great condition; leather top has had a repair on the right boot; there was a cut in the leather around the instep (behind the strap) and it was repaired professionally by stitching a piece of leather over the cut. hardly visible when wearing! ASKING PRICE: 85$ without shipping shipping to USA: 40$ regular airmail shipping to Germany, UK, France or...
not really
yes, I am a true size 8.5US and they are a half size too big on me ive owned them a couple of months but I rotate with my other pairs of boots so actual wear is limited. Reason for selling is aforementioned sizing issue. I've given them a coating of Pecards for waterproofing a week ago; see my ebay pictures (item number 110813034771) , it shows how nicely they cleaned up