or Connect

Posts by SLAB

Plait, if you are interested, Im selling my WWII peacoat, size 36, sleeves are 23". I want to get back what I paid for it, which is 140+ shipping to USA. its in great condition; no holes in the wool, only a minor rip in the lining around the right armpit.
maybe i can interest you, its not a buzz and its not a real mccoy but I have an original WWII peacoat for sale; exactly the same specs; its also a size 36 10 anchor buttons, corduroy lined pockets, chinstrap, etc no holes in wool, only a tear in the lining around the right armpit IMG_3219 by SLAB13, on Flickr
i received my vintage WWII peacoat today and have the same problem. The coat fits slim, its not a problem buttoning the coat but the shoulders seem too boxy for my posture and the sleeves are way too short for my arms so I will unfortunately have to let it go. Looking to get what I paid for it PS booga; your fit looks a lot better than mine; I would keep the coat
hi its hard to say from your pictures but are the sole edges brown or black? cheers
cant wait to see the results; i want to the very same thing to my #8 Leathersoul jumper boots
For sale: beautiful pair of tan cap toe Alfred Sargent Culford boots; pebble leather; size 7.5 UK ; these were worn once outside so they are practically new. Quality handmade in the UK! same quality as Trickers but more refined box included (although in shabby condition) asking price 325$ excluding shipping or make a decent offer maximum outside sole dimensions are as follows: width: 4.5" length: 12" pls keep in mind the welt on these boots is wider than most other...
would love to know as well
lowered the price
lowered the price
lowered the price