or Connect

Posts by SLAB

Workers KTH polka dot Wabash work shirt 100% cotton size 14.5 (corresponds with size Small) made in Japan like new I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING: Purchase price adds $18 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Sanca work shirt - checked beige/brown/red 100% cotton - size 2 (corresponds with size Extra Small) asking price 80$ 57$ 40$ 35$ made in Japan great condition I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING: Purchase price adds $18 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Sanca work shirt - cotton - white chambray - size 2 (corresponds with size Small) triple stitching around the shoulders and sides made in Japan great condition asking price 80$ 57$ 50$ 40$ 35$ I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING: Purchase price adds $18 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
I realise its not an exciting leather but the basic brown oil tan leather is really underappreciated. My dream boot looks like this 8" service boot in brown oil tan Medaillon cap toe Unstructured or partially structured toe Vibram 700 half soles or cats paws LAGuy, would a 8" service boot be possible?
if anyone is selling a pair of service or engineer boots in size 8 that is not color 8 pls lmk
Looking for the Engineered Garments Andover jacket and matching cinch pants in navy tropical wool Andover: size XS or S cinch pants: size 28 or 30
If anyone is parting with a size 8 tan horsehide service boots let me know!
For sale: a pair of Red Wing Harvester boots in color amber brown; size is US 8 the color differences in the leather are part of the original leather and not due to scuffing these were worn twice and practically new; comes with original box asking price: 250$ 225$ 205$ excluding shipping
Let me know if they dont work out for you JR
sorry but wrong on both accounts; that's not a stock photo but an actual picture I took from the actual sweater; the tag clearly states 'dark army mix'.