or Connect

Posts by SLAB

maybe this was answered before , if so my apologies, but is the black z150 and x150 leather dyed through or will it fade to brown?
Title says it all I'm looking for the Engineered Garments Andover jacket in navy tropical wool size Small. Let me know if you're willing to sell or know where to pick one up cheers
I'd like to buy the Andover in navy tropical wool (size small) and matching cinch pants (size 30). anyone willing to sell these or know where I can still pick up one? thanks
For Sale: Brand new with tags pair of Orgueil gray/black herringbone pants. size 30 Orgueil is a brand from Studio D'Artisan focusing on more classic style of clothes from the late 1800's until 1930. Asking price: 210$ INCLUDING worldwide shipping I just want what I paid for them since these are brand new. Measurements: Waist: 14.5" Front rise: 11.5" Back rise: 14.5" Thigh: 10.75" Hem: 8.5" Inseam: 35.25"
For sale: Devis D00XX 2013 denim - made in Japan - based on the 1946 501XX Dead Stock selvage jeans. Made for the Superfuture contest, it is a custom order from Okayama Denim Mill in Japan. It is an exact make of the original denim used in the 46 model with the exception that it is produced in Japan. 'The fit is of a more relaxed fit and much looser. We have also decided to add in a little twist to the model number on the leather patch. And yes the patch will be leather...
For sale: Workers K&TH - pullover shirt - black chambray with white stripes - size 15.5 (corresponds with big 36/small 38) - great condition asking price: 90$ excluding shipping
For sale: Levis Vintage shirt - striped chambray - pullover model - Sunset tag - size small - great condition asking price: 90$ excluding shipping
White's boots Semi Dress - size 8C (fits same as size 8D in Alden Barrie/Trubalance last) leather: all dress brown standard stitch and standard heel antique eyelets and speedhooks brown leather midsole and vibram half sole used a couple of times; aside from some wear around the heels and front soles, in great condition price: 300$ 350$ excluding shipping
Correct, most boots are considered as 6" boots (height of boot).
any chance there will be restock for the dark brown calf service boots? Would Brett consider doing a 8" version of the service boot in 2040/2030 last?