or Connect

Posts by SLAB

For sale from the Japanese brand Old Joe & Co: Blue cotton military style jacket in a 'sea blue' wash. Size 36 Wool (85%) and alpaca (15%) lining. Waldes zipper jacket is in perfect condition retail price was 58.000 yen more info and measurements on this page http://www.redcatsaloon.com/rcs/archives/33881 price is 250$ without shipping
Unique denim for sale: Warehouse 1001XX 15th anniversary edition; limited denim fabric; bullhorn patch and Levi's style arcs. No longer available anywhere! The denim has been worn for a couple of months but still has years ahead of it. Fading will become only more interesting from this point (see detail shots of denim). I am selling this only because I gained some pounds and don't fit comfortably in them anymore. my pain your gain tag size 28x34 (fit like 29) actual...
Freewheelers Allen pants from the line Subterranean; color dark navy high rise with slim taper Size 30; inseam 32 fits true to size Comes with tag, never worn. This model is from last summer and was completely sold out I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING please make an offer to receive a quote.
Merz B Schwanen short sleeve henley in color pale blue. These henley's are made in Germany on original antique vintage machines and are loopwheeled. Size 3; fits like a US XS Comes with original box; shirt was worn on only one occasion I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING Purchase price adds $18 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Bill Kelso mfgh hand crafted leather jacket in dark seal goatskin leather Exact replica of the M-422 A Gordon & Ferguson WWII US Navy aviator's jacket. All the details are present such as wool collar, USN marking underneath collar, Talon zipper, vertical inside pocket etc. All the woolen cuffs and collar are in perfect condition, zipper work perfectly Size 38; fits very trim. Jacket was made in a vintage finish; you can see fading around the stress areas such as...
Homespun long sleeved Henley in color natural 100% cotton labeled size large but for Japanese market which corresponds to US XS used couple of times but still in great condition with the exception of a stain on the back (see picture) I only ship signed/tracked to confirmed paypal addresses SHIPPING Purchase price adds $18 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
measurements: shoulders: 38 cm p2p: 45 cm sleeves: 56 cm length: 61 cm
for sale used Freewheelers shirt Hobo's Joint size 15 made in Japan shipping costs NOT included
DESCRIPTION: FS: pair of Trickers super shoes in espresso burnished brown. in mint condition; only worn on two occasions; added a topy over the leather sole size 8UK which corresponds to a size 8.5US Including box and shoe bags asking price 350$ 285$ 255$ SHIPPING: Purchase price adds $35 shipping to USA. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
DESCRIPTION: FS: pair of mint Freewheelers Steam Donkey Overalls in a beautiful brown herringbone fabric. Size 30 only worn once, kept in storage since. Made in Japan with exceptional attention for detail which comes to be expected from Freewheelers asking price 200$ 180$ SHIPPING: Purchase price adds $25 shipping to USA. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.