or Connect

Posts by juniper

I've worn my Trickers Grasmere for 20 mile walks over mountains. Did you think they make these boots for costume?
Quote: Originally Posted by JonnyNickels I wouldn't know what a jock strap, crusty or otherwise, tastes like so I'll have to take your word. Unoaked Chardonnay and used condoms have the same smell, caused by the same chemical, I was once told by a biology professor.
J. Press
4.75 miles in about 40 minutes, which I do every other day. It's getting a bit too easy, so I'm trying to work out a 6 or 7 mile route for next week. Or, perhaps, speed up.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS What, you've never heard of people putting ice or water with their Scotch? Numbing in the sense of cooling down.
Why are people numbing the taste of good Scotch with ice, anyway? And why are The Macallan promoting it?
I don't think most of us know much about Canada or Canadians. I certainly don't. Also, canada has Frenchmen.
0-10 chocolate, 10+ cash. Not complicated. If you're feeling brotherly, cash + book they'll never read.
Dinner yesterday, L to R: de Carnot Brut (Cheap-ish single-grower champagne) Tour Leognan 2005 (White Bordeaux) Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle 1979 (Stunning!) Ch. de Fargues 2001 Sauternes ("Poor man's YQuem") Ch. Les Ormes de Pez 1996, Bordeaux.
w4mp.org has job listings. May should be a good time - we should have a new government around then.