or Connect

Posts by juniper

Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD The obvious answers don't seem to help me: spend less, eat out less, make more, etc, partly because in my life I'm surrounded by enablers, my parents make good money and my grandparents make a killing and spend it just as fast and don't ever harass me if I'm spending above my means. I write down everything I spend in my desk diary on the day I spend it. And I mean everything. Once I've paid rent and...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I feel that at some point i'm going to have to get them cut/frozen/lasered off. Can anyone give me some advice as to how well each of those methods would work, and how much it would cost, and it's success rate? Thanks so much, i really appreciate it! I had a large one on my hands, and lots of small ones on my feet, a few years ago. Just get them frozen off. My GP just did it with a can of liquid...
It's a famous Spitting Image script, aiming to show that she ignored her cabinet. Didn't happen in real life, as far as I know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YUALnF3JY
Remember that you have some leeway with chukkas because of the ankle support. My Kemptons are slightly too big in the toe box, but it doesn't matter.
Quote: Originally Posted by casanova Where exactly is Buccleuch? The British spelling of phlegm.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edward Appleby I walk by an Ede store on my way to my supervision and this stuff looks great in person. They have a number of looks similar to the catalog in the window and there's a great understanding of pattern/texture/color going on in these outfits. Notice how the Grey Flannel 3pc suit in the Cambridge window doesn't have the loop on the lapel. Perhaps they thought better of it...
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Prada-Cordov...ayphotohosting Trickers?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley I think its the famous 1786 Russian Reindeer. I have a pair of shoes made with the same. Pic? I've only seen the catalogue pictures at New & Lingwood.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman "Whaddya want, a cookie?!" -- Chris Rock Wasn't that a Don Rickles line originally?
I gave up drinking temporarily on Sunday for a bet. I normally take a bottle of wine an evening. So far, the only symptom is I can't sodding sleep.