or Connect

Posts by gilwood

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Dude - give it a rest alright? Go for a walk or something - you really act like a dumbass. So to be clear: * I don't have a "problem with you" - I couldn't give a flying one about you * I did not "harrass" you - I simply posted in this thread referencing a thread that you started yourself, about you and your issues with women, on a public forum on the internet. You're the one harrassing me with unsolicited...
LOL - this was entertaining folks. See you all the next time I have a meeting free day.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 So now this loser is filling my inbox with PMs, harrassing me and essentially threatening to hurt me physically ("looking forward to meeting you in person"). Extraordinary. Again, stay out of my PM box please. I just thought you had some problem with me since you came into my thread harrassing me. Let's be mature and discuss this in person. Are you a flat out liar, in no way did I ever mention...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy FWIW, I've met gdl, and he seems like a pretty cool, reasonable guy. Where do you guys meet each other?
Children, children. Let's keep this topic about money out of marriages. Please.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 It's not helpful to you - by any means. It's helpful to others to get some context as it relates to your OP request. My thread that I clearly marked as a hypothetical? WTF? Context on me? I think that you are pissed off that I mentioned that I have a rotation and you are so insecure that you need to knock down anyone that might feel good about themselves.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Just wanted to put your statements in context. No anger there - why would I be. Empathy, sadness, compassion - maybe? So you brought up another thread to try to knock me down a peg or two? How is that mature or helpful anyone reading this thread? Actually, it's just a display of your horrible insecurity.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Well you did create a thread about this whining, over and over again that women don't show up or call you so you're left to go play by yourself with your club(s) - and how all that's unfair etc... Hard to forget this level of FAIL. It was memorably pathetic. Wow you are angry little boy.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Aren't you the same dude who keeps complaining that women constantly stand you up and as a result you either stay at home watching TV or spending your evenings playing golf by yourself? Wow! that was creepy. Cyber staulking is for real. Yes, I did complain about a female friend of mine "playing it by ear". I confronted her about it and discovered that her fiancee was not cool with her hanging out with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I know you're already wearing those, don't even try to deny it. I only use them to lure little girls into the back of my van.