or Connect

Posts by gilwood

Price drop
Hartmann 3" Height Belting Leather Combination Briefcase Great Condition. Everything works properly. Combination set to 7-1-7 and can be changed by owner only. Leather has nice aging effect to it. The only flaws are an ink stain on the pen holder, small cut / dent in front, and slightly worn corner. Photos of all flaws are here. Has been monogrammed "AC" on the side. $100 CONUS. SOLD
12 5/8" x 4 3/16"
Pair of Allen Edmonds Lambert Size 10E in the chili color. Only a little rounding of the sole. Major problem is the spill on the toe of the shoe, this seems to be a permanent mark on the shoe. This did not affect the leather in anyway, just the color. You could either change the color of these shoes entirely (i.e. make them black) or wear them as is. $50 CONUS.
I took & passed the exam!! 1) I used the Crowe book and took the quizzes at the end of the chapters. 2) I figured out some special "mind maps" to help me memorize the entire chart verbatim + the list of formulas. 3) I didn't memorize any of the inputs or outputs to the 42 processes. I did know which tools went with which processes. 4) Then I took the final exam twice and got a 95% on the 2nd try (mainly because I had already memorized most of the answers). 5)...
Anyone take the PMP exam? If so, which book did you find helped the most?
Quote: Originally Posted by Valor Good for them, so it's harder for you to bone them. Yes that makes perfect sense. I'm trying to bone them by buying something with money I have in my paypal acct.
I just tried to buy something from buy.com and my order got cancelled. The reason? Buy.com insists that you must be verified in order to purchase something from them. Seriously, I have like $500 in paypal. Why is verification needed?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Terrible idea. You spent all your time accumulating a shit load of money just to waste it away sitting on your ass? So you burn through it and then what? go back to the working world with no cushion? Take a 3month leave of absence and live somewhere 2nd world - Croatia looks good. Not a bad idea either. What excuse could I give my job to take a 3 month leave of absence?
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood Have you been to Thailand? Living on $50k will last a while, but it wont be luxury. I've been to Phuket. It was pretty nice, but then again, I was staying in a hotel. No plans to finish the PhD, just need an excuse to write on the resume.