or Connect

Posts by gilwood

Anyone know what time a regular person can buy the Facebook IPO?
For sale is a $100 Brooks Brothers gift card. I've held onto this for a few months from a birthday gift. Price includes shipping w/ tracking.
Price drop to $70
Price drop
Beautiful Oak Full Length Standing Mirror Made of pure oak, this is a very classy full length mirror for your upscale home or luxury condo. Has intricate carvings throughout the entire piece. Very solid construction. Swivels on the arms to any degree. Mirror and woodwork are in perfect condition. Would make a great housewarming gift! Dimensions are 67" high, 32" wide, 19" deep. Paid $600 for this brand new. Will sell for $175. Pickup only in Boston area. I am...
For sale is a really high quality Banana Republic leather messenger bag. This is back from the days when BR made some high quality stuff. It's been sitting in my closet for years without being used, so it's time to sell it. Has heavy nickel hardware and a key lock in the front. Comes with the keys. Also includes a laptop sleeve which fits a 14" laptop (maybe more, but that's what I've used it with). Price includes shipping to CONUS.
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Clifton Shoes in size 10E. They are a shiny black. These were worn sparingly and you can see from the sole that the stitching is still intact. The shoe trees are included with this sale. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
Sold.
Banana Republic Tan Fishing Vest Has many pockets on the front of the vest for fishing gear. Has adjustable snaps on the sides. Size Large.
Two Banana Republic Corduroy Jackets for sale. The price is per jacket and includes shipping to CONUS. The first is a pleasing brown color in a cashmere blend. This is a jacket that goes great with jeans and adds a little warmth. It is a modern slim fit jacket with two buttons on the front. Has two front pockets and inside pockets on both sides. Fully lined in a shiny acetate blend material. I inspected the jacket closely and there isn't any stains, tears, or other...